Fiat Coupe Club UK

NIIMC All Ireland Italian Car Show

Posted By: Jamesy

NIIMC All Ireland Italian Car Show - 10/05/2014 15:15

To all,

On Saturday 31st May the Northern Ireland Italian Motor Club (NIIMC) will be hosting their All Ireland Italian Motor Day again and this year it will be the Clubs 11th Anniversary.

The venue is the same as the last couple of years, at Lagan Valley Island Centre in Lisburn which is just 5 mins off the M1/A1 so it’s easy to get to from North or South. The place is ideal, being quiet, bright and secure, with ample parking. The Island Centre also has toilets etc

Entry is free, though you might wish to join the NIIMC if you’re not already a member. All Members will be entered into a free draw to win a genuine TAG watch at the Christmas dinner (similar to last year)Bring along anything Italian be it a car or a bike. In fact last year there were a number of lovely non-Italian vehicles too.

The Club usually have upwards of 100 Italian cars & Bikes on show. Entry is free and It's a great day out.

All Ireland Italian Car Show
Saturday 31st May 2014,
Lagan Valley Island Centre,
Lisburn BT27 4RL
10am-4pm
For more info see www.niimc.com

So, get the date marked in your diary ASAP. SATURDAY 31ST MAY 2014 FROM 10AM - 4PM.

So, who is up for it?

Re: NIIMC All Ireland Italian Car Show - 11/05/2014 12:29

To all,

On Saturday 31st May the Northern Ireland Italian Motor Club (NIIMC) will be hosting their All Ireland Italian Motor Day again and this year it will be the Clubs 11th Anniversary.

The venue is the same as the last couple of years, at Lagan Valley Island Centre in Lisburn which is just 5 mins off the M1/A1 so it’s easy to get to from North or South. The place is ideal, being quiet, bright and secure, with ample parking. The Island Centre also has toilets etc

Entry is free, though you might wish to join the NIIMC if you’re not already a member. All Members will be entered into a free draw to win a genuine TAG watch at the Christmas dinner (similar to last year)Bring along anything Italian be it a car or a bike. In fact last year there were a number of lovely non-Italian vehicles too.

The Club usually have upwards of 100 Italian cars & Bikes on show. Entry is free and It's a great day out.

All Ireland Italian Car Show
Saturday 31st May 2014,
Lagan Valley Island Centre,
Lisburn BT27 4RL
10am-4pm
For more info see www.niimc.com

So, get the date marked in your diary ASAP. SATURDAY 31ST MAY 2014 FROM 10AM - 4PM.

So, who is up for it?

1. James
Posted By: daithi28

Re: NIIMC All Ireland Italian Car Show - 19/05/2014 11:47

Folks,

This is a really great day out. I've been going every year since 2008 and I would really, really recommend it.

Alas, I don't have my coupé anymore but I'll still be there this year (I'll hide my Peugeot somewhere at the back!).

For those of you who haven't been before, here's some of the pics from last years event, so you get an idea of the event. You can see my shiny Black LE (now sold) and CollieD's coupe in the 2nd picture.

Come along....bring the kids!
Posted By: zigman36

Re: NIIMC All Ireland Italian Car Show - 19/05/2014 21:38

was there last year and have to say the weather made it a great day

Re: NIIMC All Ireland Italian Car Show - 29/05/2014 20:53

No other Irish/N.Irish owners interested?

Re: NIIMC All Ireland Italian Car Show - 30/05/2014 12:32

Hi James,

I'm heading down in the morning with CollieD in his Sprinty. We should be there around 10:30am.

See you then smile

Re: NIIMC All Ireland Italian Car Show - 31/05/2014 05:31

See you there!
Looks like the weather is going to be great....
James

Re: NIIMC All Ireland Italian Car Show - 31/05/2014 16:19

took a nosey up, great weather, top cars...but seriously a ford cc parked up!!!!!

Re: NIIMC All Ireland Italian Car Show - 01/06/2014 20:04

Designed by pininfarina apparently, or so he said.......

Re: NIIMC All Ireland Italian Car Show - 01/06/2014 22:13

must be an off day!

Re: NIIMC All Ireland Italian Car Show - 02/06/2014 21:52

A write up and a few pics from the day....

Give Ireland back to the Italians

http://mannishwords.wordpress.com/2014/05/31/give-ireland-back-to-the-italians/
Posted By: CollieD

Re: NIIMC All Ireland Italian Car Show - 03/06/2014 09:08

Hi Jamesy,

great write up and again this year wonderful cars and people. A great day was had.

CollieD

Re: NIIMC All Ireland Italian Car Show - 05/06/2014 22:42

again good write up jamesy

must say the cortina must never get used, the engine bay looked immac, as it did last year.
© 2024 Fiat Coupe Club UK