Fiat Coupe Club UK

Asda sells tyres!

Posted By: Theresa

Asda sells tyres! - 04/09/2016 21:01

Not sure how many people are aware of this, but I never knew Asda sold tyres!

I was just placing a small groceries click and collect order and when I logged out, I saw an option to browse tyres:
https://www.asdatyres.co.uk/205-50-16?speed=z

Not sure how their prices compare with other places, as I always use my trusted tyre and exhaust place, but thought it might be worth a look for someone.

Prices include everything and fitted at a local tyre place, although mine happens to be the local Fiat/Citroen dealership rolleyes laugh
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Asda sells tyres! - 04/09/2016 21:37

Prices seem comparable - though I've never heard of a Rovelo, Joyroad or Sailun before?!!
Posted By: jimbob13

Re: Asda sells tyres! - 05/09/2016 08:41

Sailun are Chinese (Qingdao), Rovelo are owned by them.
Joyroad also Chinese, made by Shangdong Zhongyi.
Posted By: OnlyItalian

Re: Asda sells tyres! - 05/09/2016 23:12

Now I know where Asda gets tyres from I'll make sure I never buy chicken from them.
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Asda sells tyres! - 09/09/2016 13:22

Used Asda tyres on a couple of previous occasions as found their prices to be reasonable. There's never a huge choice but it seems to be enough, and the website design is simpler than others. Managed to get the old style (no longer made)Goodyear Eagle f1s? once for an MX5. Great tyre that one.
Posted By: OnlyItalian

Re: Asda sells tyres! - 09/09/2016 14:30

Originally Posted By: Slugcatcher1
Used Asda tyres on a couple of previous occasions as found their prices to be reasonable. There's never a huge choice but it seems to be enough, and the website design is simpler than others. Managed to get the old style (no longer made)Goodyear Eagle f1s? once for an MX5. Great tyre that one.

Too right GSD3s the best wet traction and braking I've ever experienced from a tyre!
Posted By: Barmybob

Re: Asda sells tyres! - 14/09/2016 09:35

Always handy to have another place to get prices from that Audi then agrees to price match smile

Over £100 saving on OE Dunlop rubber smile
© 2024 Fiat Coupe Club UK