Fiat Coupe Club UK

How to tell a plus or a LE

Posted By: Anonymous

How to tell a plus or a LE - 11/02/2009 12:11

Do the Plus models come with white dials and a push button start. Does it come with a 6 speed as standard or was the 6 speed an option. Did the plus come with a body kit as standard. I know the LE came with all that plus a little badge red cam cover and red leather and a strut brase. Its the plus thats a little confusing. I know they both came with the spoke alloys with slots as well

Re: How to tell a plus or a LE - 11/02/2009 12:18

Take a look at the buyers' guide, currently 1 post above yours smile
Posted By: Tommy_Coop23

Re: How to tell a plus or a LE - 11/02/2009 12:45

Most obvious difference is the le has grey mirrors

Re: How to tell a plus or a LE - 11/02/2009 12:58

And grill, wheels, rear light surrounds and red and black interior
Posted By: Tommy_Coop23

Re: How to tell a plus or a LE - 11/02/2009 13:48

In other words, its pretty bloody obvious to tell the difference laugh
Posted By: Lucifer

Re: How to tell a plus or a LE - 11/02/2009 13:53

Originally Posted By: Willos
Do the Plus models come with white dials and a push button start. Does it come with a 6 speed as standard or was the 6 speed an option. Did the plus come with a body kit as standard. I know the LE came with all that plus a little badge red cam cover and red leather and a strut brase. Its the plus thats a little confusing. I know they both came with the spoke alloys with slots as well

Off the top of my head (so please correct me if I'm wrong tongue ) :
LE has grey coloured dashboard strip (in addition to the other grey things mentioned above), the Plus is colour coded.
Plus also has the red cover and strut brace, but not the tart's boudoir red leather interior. Plus interior is black with red stitching, though I've seen the 'odd one' with cream leather - not sure if this was an option or aftermarket
Plus has white 180mph dials with yellow needles (LE dials are black),
Push button start is grey in the Plus as opposed to red in the LE
Both LE and Plus have skirt kit
6 speed gearbox standard on Plus and LE
Plus wheels are different to LE - Plus as twin spokes (x4) - I'm crap at describing wheels but put it this way they're different smile
IIRC LE was 1998 to 1999, Plus arrived later.
Posted By: sugerbear

Re: How to tell a plus or a LE - 11/02/2009 14:09

and the LE has an little disc where the interior light is that say "LIMITED EDITION" and the number.
© 2024 Fiat Coupe Club UK