Fiat Coupe Club UK

Well done Wales

Posted By: Genic

Well done Wales - 25/02/2012 18:31

Very happy to see Wales win the tripple crown , one of the most entertaining games I have seen in a while,unfortuantly not the best played though... Also thought England played well,and Owen Farrel one to look out for in the future. Lets hope we get the Grand slam. yipee

G
time for beer o'clock drink beer
Posted By: bezzer

Re: Well done Wales - 25/02/2012 19:12

England outplayed Wales for 70 minutes and should have won irked

However, all Credit to the Welsh, defended brilliantly and took the 1 chance they had in the 2nd half.

Congrats on the Triple Crown but think the Garlic munchers may do you for the slam.
Posted By: Hyperlink

Re: Well done Wales - 25/02/2012 19:35

I have to say that it wasnt that wales didn't play well more than England stopped them doing so.

I think england did very well for a team under a new regime and that there is lots to be hopefull for.

Wales did well enough but not a performance to match the hype.

Overall i think a 12 all scoreline would better represent the match.

Re: Well done Wales - 25/02/2012 20:24

Originally Posted By: Hyperlink

Wales did well enough but not a performance to match the hype.

thumb
Posted By: Theresa

Re: Well done Wales - 26/02/2012 00:51

woohoo beer

Re: Well done Wales - 11/03/2012 21:35

dare I say it... I will looks like the grand slam is gonna be ours!! woohoo

Re: Well done Wales - 12/03/2012 08:24

Took a while to get going but the second half they were superb.

Grand Slam is your's to lose wink
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Well done Wales - 12/03/2012 10:22

I hope Wales do win the Grandslam, and if I had to bet on it I would say they would. However Wales didn't play great against Italy, and seem to have got worse as the tournament have gone on. I'm slightly worried they may choke against France. Also France are so unpredictable, and after loosing to England could come back with a massive game (they could also quite as easily roll over and die though). If Wales don't choke it will do great things for the confidence of the team and you could see Wales really build from here into being a really great side in the next 4 years!

I think the future of Nothern Hemisphere rugby is looking good for the next world cup. Wales are very close to being world beaters, England are showing they could also potentially be just as good (a few more uncertainties there), Ireland and France have got a fair number of older heads who will be gone by the next world cup, so who knows with them, and even Scotland, despite all their loosing seem to be getting better all the time, but are still a bit off the pace.

I'm looking forward to the final weekend of the six nations, I think we could get 3 cracking games!

Re: Well done Wales - 12/03/2012 20:08

Originally Posted By: bezzer

ah.. but it aint yours to win laugh

Re: Well done Wales - 13/03/2012 06:51

Originally Posted By: Genic
Originally Posted By: bezzer

ah.. but it aint yours to win laugh

True laugh laugh