Fiat Coupe Club UK

Membership renewed

Posted By: BoostedBanana

Membership renewed - 08/11/2023 08:52

Hi, I renewed my membership recently via bank transfer and received the email after filling the application out. Unless I'm missing something I think I've done everything that needs doing however I am still access denied to member only areas.
I was also hoping I could get a new membership pack as mine has sadly been lost when shuffling around my house!

Thanks!
Posted By: Edinburgh

Re: Membership renewed - 08/11/2023 09:37

Apologies BB, we'll look into this
Posted By: PeteP

Re: Membership renewed - 08/11/2023 11:18

Good morning Lewis,

Your club membership privileges were removed on the 1st September as you had not responded to our earlier renewal reminder.

Our Treasurer was notified of your bank transfer and responded with an email confirmation on the 6th November.

I have re-instated your club membership access on the forum and, as you requested, will be posting an additional membership pack to you today.

Please bear in mind that we are all volunteers and have our lives to live as well as running the club, so reactions are not always instant.

Regards, Pete.

Re: Membership renewed - 08/11/2023 12:48

Appreciate your response and help! I was more worried id made a mistake on MY end or something because I've not quite been with it this week and since I'd had the email through I just wanted to make sure I'd not made a horrendous mistake to give everyone a headache.

Thanks again!

Re: Membership renewed - 08/11/2023 13:54

No worries Lewis,

Pleased that it was an easy one to sort out for you.

The pack will be in the post as soon as it stops raining down here!

Re: Membership renewed - 08/11/2023 17:58

Amazing, can't wait to get it!

Thanks again!
Posted By: Rob40

Re: Membership renewed - 19/12/2023 15:55

Membership renewed

Re: Membership renewed - 20/12/2023 12:06

Thanks Rob.
© 2024 Fiat Coupe Club UK