Fiat Coupe Club UK

ultimate street car - santapod 5-7th august

Posted By: Anonymous

ultimate street car - santapod 5-7th august - 19/07/2011 14:16

hi everyone have you guys got any plans to go to this show would be good to meet a few other coop owners i go every year with my local car club and we have a huge club camping area and is generally a all round good weekend.

Re: ultimate street car - santapod 5-7th august - 19/07/2011 14:34

tbh, last time i went to USC i found it had gone down hill VERY fast from other times.

such a shame as years before it was great frown

Re: ultimate street car - santapod 5-7th august - 19/07/2011 14:35

has started to get a bit of a chav fest tbh but you just deal with them and there space rocket saxos on the strip wink

Re: ultimate street car - santapod 5-7th august - 19/07/2011 14:40

true.
But last year, it was SO bad that when the "stippers" where on stage i think there was 10 people (including me and 2 mates) in the tent..
when the beat boxer come on stage they filled the tent..

some thing is wrong there in my eyes.

its a chave fest.

but knowing my luck it will be a good one this year.

decisions decisions...

Re: ultimate street car - santapod 5-7th august - 20/07/2011 19:35

so no one coming then ? looks like im repping the coupe owners on my own then !

Re: ultimate street car - santapod 5-7th august - 20/07/2011 21:18

I might come weather dependant as santa pod turns into a mud bath with lots of rain and the strip closes too
Posted By: technics

Re: ultimate street car - santapod 5-7th august - 20/07/2011 21:42

Good point.

Re: ultimate street car - santapod 5-7th august - 07/08/2011 19:50

How was it?

Re: ultimate street car - santapod 5-7th august - 07/08/2011 19:59

very chav tastic but in all honesty there were some pretty decent cars about only saw one other coupe though and mine ran a terrible 15 second flat but apparently im spooling late frown

Re: ultimate street car - santapod 5-7th august - 07/08/2011 20:14

Such a shame.
I sadly think that USC will only ever just be a Chav event.

Pitty because when I last went (2 years ago) it was an event that when you left all you wanted to do is spank cash on making it go faster..

Oh well, I guess it does not help that time attack was also on at the same time..

Next year they should try to get it on a weekend with out another big event is on..
Posted By: Rudidudi

Re: ultimate street car - santapod 5-7th august - 07/08/2011 20:15

Originally Posted By: mr_d
very chav tastic but in all honesty there were some pretty decent cars about only saw one other coupe though and mine ran a terrible 15 second flat but apparently im spooling late frown

what spec is yours?

Re: ultimate street car - santapod 5-7th august - 07/08/2011 22:27

Hi mr. d, was probably my coupe you saw there, sprint blue on standard wheels sprayed gloss black?, could of sworn i was the only owner of a coupe in the whole event what day/time did you do your run?, would of been good to have a chat!

Re: ultimate street car - santapod 5-7th august - 08/08/2011 09:47

yes thats the car i did pop over and have a look round you had the bonnet up but so many people around couldnt work out who owned it.

my cars a bit poorly i ran at 8.30am on friday best was a flat 15 with 223bhp

how did you get on?

Re: ultimate street car - santapod 5-7th august - 08/08/2011 21:14

hi i was there saturday, electric blue plus with black wheels was very tempted to go down the strip but clutch slips on in gear acceleration,didnt see any other coupes

Re: ultimate street car - santapod 5-7th august - 08/08/2011 21:24

Ahh shame i didnt see any of you two, best run was a 14.9 @ 98mph kept getting my launches messed up lol, my car is standard other than a cat back exhaust system, that 223bhp at the flywheel i take it?

Re: ultimate street car - santapod 5-7th august - 08/08/2011 21:27

tezcoupe, about your clutch slip i did mine a week before USC and if you are doing it yourself i would say its one of the hardest job ive done on any other car in my life!, really is a pain, im sure marco knows how bad of a job it is... but good luck thumb

Re: ultimate street car - santapod 5-7th august - 09/08/2011 18:50

i will be doing myself in a few weeks done it on my last coupe i vowed never to do it again so not lookin forword to it will be changing the belts the same time,then go to pod later this year

Re: ultimate street car - santapod 5-7th august - 09/08/2011 23:15

It's a fun job!! Lol
© 2024 Fiat Coupe Club UK