Fiat Coupe Club UK

Autumn Classic - Gaydon, Sept 25th

Posted By: Boosted7

Autumn Classic - Gaydon, Sept 25th - 22/09/2016 19:40

Is anyone attending the autumn classic at the British Motor Museum in Gaydon this Sunday (Sept 25th)?

Tickets are £9 if you turn up in a classic car. I think the Coupe should qualify :-)

All being well I'll be there in our Jensen Interceptor. The Jensen owners club are expecting a very large turn out to celebrate the 50th anniversary of the car. Should be a good day assuming the weather is half decent.

The newly revamped museum is worth a look too if you haven't been.

https://www.britishmotormuseum.co.uk/events/autumn-classic

Posted By: Countrycruising

Re: Autumn Classic - Gaydon, Sept 25th - 24/09/2016 08:20

Are you going Antony?
Posted By: Boosted7

Re: Autumn Classic - Gaydon, Sept 25th - 24/09/2016 12:41

I'm 50/50 now... Jensen has let us down yet again due to a more serious issue with the transmission than originally thought. This is the latest in a long list of disappointments with this car. Sigh.

If I do come it'll be in the trusty reliable Fiat Coupe. Will drop you a text in the morning to let you know thumb

Re: Autumn Classic - Gaydon, Sept 25th - 24/09/2016 13:22

Originally Posted By: Boosted7
I'm 50/50 now... Jensen has let us down yet again due to a more serious issue with the transmission than originally thought. This is the latest in a long list of disappointments with this car. Sigh.

If I do come it'll be in the trusty reliable Fiat Coupe. Will drop you a text in the morning to let you know thumb

Cool thumb

Re: Autumn Classic - Gaydon, Sept 25th - 26/09/2016 09:10

I think this should of been listed as the Autumn Jenson classic car show as I've never seen so many in one place, actually all working! laugh

10am in the morning, by midday there must of been 40+

click to enlarge

... who let that Quantum in laugh

click to enlarge

Re: Autumn Classic - Gaydon, Sept 25th - 26/09/2016 09:14

My favourite of the day love

click to enlarge

And also the famous Longbridge tunnel mini which I'd read about many times.

click to enlarge click to enlarge
© 2024 Fiat Coupe Club UK