Fiat Coupe Club UK

WRC Rally Millenium Stadium SS

Posted By: Anonymous

WRC Rally Millenium Stadium SS - 31/10/2006 03:41

Any of the welsh members thinking of going to this? I will definately be there. IIRC the special stage is on at 5pm on the 2nd of December.

Would be nice to meet up with a few of you Coupe guys.
Posted By: Fishy_Dave

Re: WRC Rally Millenium Stadium SS - 31/10/2006 05:28

I might be going to this.
Posted By: stevo

Re: WRC Rally Millenium Stadium SS - 31/10/2006 14:29

I will be going to this!

Re: WRC Rally Millenium Stadium SS - 07/11/2006 17:33

Hey Blackbeast,

Haven't noticed you on here before. I'm in Hendy. We should meet up sometime. I might be going to this, sounds like a good crack. We've got a meeting next Sunday (12th) up in the Elan Valley, a run and some pics and video. Meeting up there at 12 if you fancy it. Check out some of the shots I got last time!!!

http://s87.photobucket.com/albums/k138/philworsley/

Phil

Black turbo alloys now

Re: WRC Rally Millenium Stadium SS - 25/11/2006 04:14

Hi Phil, didnt see your post until now im afraid.

I think ive managed to blag some press tickets from work Shalll hopefully find out very soon.

Im normally in Hendy every morning at the distribution centre. Havent seen your Coop around though, travelling from from Llanelli.

Definately up for a meet, but only if you dont mind meeting up with a caravan towing, slippers wearing, pipe smoking Volvo driver

Re: WRC Rally Millenium Stadium SS - 05/12/2006 00:27

Did anyone else go to this?

It was a pretty good night, although I had to watch the MPH live stuff for the third time now!

Some good offs into the barriers, with the funniest bit being the Italian fella in the Clio getting slightly confused where the finish was and hitting the podium ramp way too fast.

Re: WRC Rally Millenium Stadium SS - 05/12/2006 04:22

dont worry

Re: WRC Rally Millenium Stadium SS - 06/12/2006 03:54

Quote:

Did anyone else go to this?

It was a pretty good night, although I had to watch the MPH live stuff for the third time now!

Yep, I did. The 1st half of the rallying was very good, however the 2 longest hours of my life watching the MPH crap was terrible! I would say half of the stadium emptied after about an hour of them faffing about. Another quarter then left once it finished as i dont think they knew there was another 2hrs of rallying.

Got to admit I left at 9pm as id just had enough. How can they expect people to sit for almost 5hrs!!!

Funniest bit for me was the Evo whos exhaust fell off after one hell of a loud bang that sounded a little to loud to be a normal backfire.

Re: WRC Rally Millenium Stadium SS - 06/01/2007 07:01

LOL, only taken me a month to notice your reply .

I didn't see that bit, i'm guessing this particular Evo was one of the later runners?
© 2024 Fiat Coupe Club UK