Fiat Coupe Club UK

Goodwood Breakfast Club - Supercar Sunday 7th June

Posted By: Anonymous

Goodwood Breakfast Club - Supercar Sunday 7th June - 06/05/2009 08:44

Anyone from here heading down? Im thinking about going as its only 3/4 of an hours drive from where I live. Would be good to finally meet some other coop owners!

Goodwood Breakfast Club

-wolfman

Re: Goodwood Breakfast Club - Supercar Sunday 7th June - 06/05/2009 08:48

Damn, this is the morning after the Bournemouth University Summer Ball. I'll still be asleep on the beach when this takes place laugh

Re: Goodwood Breakfast Club - Supercar Sunday 7th June - 06/05/2009 22:02

I'm going, but from London.
either in convoy or may be a passenger with mates in Porsche or Ferrari.
Anyone want to join us on convoy from Uxbridge/A40, then A3, times to be confirmed?

Re: Goodwood Breakfast Club - Supercar Sunday 7th June - 26/05/2009 09:52

So anyone else going or are people attending the other events that all seem to be on the same day?

-wolfman

Re: Goodwood Breakfast Club - Supercar Sunday 7th June - 26/05/2009 22:30

Defintely going to this. PM me if anyone wants to join the convoy, currently looking at an early start: Denham services at 7, A3 Little Chef at 7.40. i'll be in my coupe, expect a few 911's etc.

Re: Goodwood Breakfast Club - Supercar Sunday 7th June - 27/05/2009 09:48

Perhaps I'll see you down there addict - don't need to convoy as I live only 10 or 15 miles away from goodwood. smile

-wolfman
Posted By: Wal_S

Re: Goodwood Breakfast Club - Supercar Sunday 7th June - 27/05/2009 10:07

See you there although not sure I'm going in the Coupe as its my mates turn to drive (Skyline R32 GTR or one of his Alfas).
Should be a good turn out, looking forward to a nice truckers breakfast as well wink

Re: Goodwood Breakfast Club - Supercar Sunday 7th June - 06/06/2009 19:32

Just a quick warning to those travelling along the A27 eastbound tomorrow to Goodwood on the stretch between Havant and Chi.
The scamera van will no doubt be on one of the bridges protecting us at that busy time of morning. So before careful when evaluating that new hybrid turbo or Flea remap as you won't see it until it's too late.

Re: Goodwood Breakfast Club - Supercar Sunday 7th June - 06/06/2009 21:55

Typical, my throttle cable snapped this evening, so I'll be turning up as a passenger in a mates car! frown

Thanks for the warning r.e the scamera van!

-wolfman

Re: Goodwood Breakfast Club - Supercar Sunday 7th June - 07/06/2009 20:06

Hope you got there in the end, that's my sort of luck.
Really good turn out with the usual suspects all present and correct plus a few rare cars (XJ220 x 2, Aston Zagato),well worth the trip down. love

Re: Goodwood Breakfast Club - Supercar Sunday 7th June - 07/06/2009 22:38

I drove in my green 20vt. Any other coupes there?

Re: Goodwood Breakfast Club - Supercar Sunday 7th June - 08/06/2009 09:52

Yeah I got there. Did you see the Stealth? It had done a bit of gardening with its splitter but such a nice car. About as close to a race car as you can get for the road!

-wolfman

Re: Goodwood Breakfast Club - Supercar Sunday 7th June - 08/06/2009 16:58

Very impressed by it what a car, liked the gravel deposited off the splitter in front of it!!
Glad you got there alright but couldn't believe the queues and the fact I didn't bother bringing a jacket. By the sounds of Auto Italia all the Ferrari/Lambo/Maseratis were "down south" yesterday.
Looking forward to the next one laugh
© 2024 Fiat Coupe Club UK