|
1 registered members (TonyB),
1,000
guests, and 6
spiders. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
Forums48
Topics103,723
Posts1,170,144
Members1,659
| |
Most Online39,516 Apr 16th, 2026
|
|
|
Centre consul morph - Blue
#971830
23/01/2010 17:13
23/01/2010 17:13
|
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 4,839 Haslemere, Surrey
Mark_S
OP
Forum is my job
|
OP
Forum is my job
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 4,839
Haslemere, Surrey
|
Got the blighter installed at last: Dash1 Dash2 Dash3 Colour match not perfect, but good enough and so much nicer than the old scratched rubber finish.
997 C4S
|
|
|
Re: Centre consul morph - Blue
[Re: Mark_S]
#971842
23/01/2010 17:35
23/01/2010 17:35
|
Guzbod
Unregistered
|
Guzbod
Unregistered
|
Ver nice. I have just had mimne done and need to fit it.
|
|
|
Re: Centre consul morph - Blue
[Re: Theresa]
#971852
23/01/2010 17:44
23/01/2010 17:44
|
proccy
Unregistered
|
proccy
Unregistered
|
nice job matey, looks mint
|
|
|
Re: Centre consul morph - Blue
[Re: ]
#971854
23/01/2010 17:47
23/01/2010 17:47
|
nismo
Unregistered
|
nismo
Unregistered
|
very nice job , just need to get mine done now 
|
|
|
Re: Centre consul morph - Blue
[Re: Mark_S]
#971872
23/01/2010 18:14
23/01/2010 18:14
|
patch234
Unregistered
|
patch234
Unregistered
|
Looking good Mark - great stuff 
|
|
|
Re: Centre consul morph - Blue
[Re: bockers]
#972149
24/01/2010 11:11
24/01/2010 11:11
|
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 4,839 Haslemere, Surrey
Mark_S
OP
Forum is my job
|
OP
Forum is my job
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 4,839
Haslemere, Surrey
|
I like it but what about the ashtray and its surround? Good point, it has to break from blue to black at some point. This lower part is in good condition and is a seperate removal and paint job, so just left it as is. Works fine for me.
997 C4S
|
|
|
Re: Centre consul morph - Blue
[Re: Mark_S]
#972160
24/01/2010 11:29
24/01/2010 11:29
|
Joined: Feb 2006
Posts: 5,408 Essex
Trappy
Club member 7306
|
Club member 7306
Forum is my life
Joined: Feb 2006
Posts: 5,408
Essex
|
I... errr, don't like it. Or the steering wheel, or the seats  I think the centre console in gloss black looks better  Less is more and all that I guess...
F****** b****** thing...
|
|
|
Re: Centre consul morph - Blue
[Re: Trappy]
#972179
24/01/2010 12:14
24/01/2010 12:14
|
Insy
Unregistered
|
Insy
Unregistered
|
I take it you have a thing for items that are blue?  I have to admit its not to my liking, but certainly looks to be done well.
|
|
|
Re: Centre consul morph - Blue
[Re: ]
#972187
24/01/2010 12:45
24/01/2010 12:45
|
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 4,839 Haslemere, Surrey
Mark_S
OP
Forum is my job
|
OP
Forum is my job
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 4,839
Haslemere, Surrey
|
I understand guys, I do like blue, thought about piano black, but if I could I'd have gone for carbon fibre...
997 C4S
|
|
|
Re: Centre consul morph - Blue
[Re: Mark_S]
#972195
24/01/2010 13:13
24/01/2010 13:13
|
Guzbod
Unregistered
|
Guzbod
Unregistered
|
I think the sateering wheel and seats are really nice, you have to have a sprinty to appreciate these things!
|
|
|
Re: Centre consul morph - Blue
[Re: ]
#972202
24/01/2010 13:33
24/01/2010 13:33
|
DanielTheManual
Unregistered
|
DanielTheManual
Unregistered
|
How did you do all this Mark? What did you use and how did you get the steering wheel parts off?
|
|
|
Re: Centre consul morph - Blue
[Re: DaveG]
#972277
24/01/2010 15:44
24/01/2010 15:44
|
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 4,839 Haslemere, Surrey
Mark_S
OP
Forum is my job
|
OP
Forum is my job
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 4,839
Haslemere, Surrey
|
Never mind the car, what about the garage with a sofa in, bet it has a widescreen tv on the wall and a fridge loaded with beer LOL, hoarding this and other "too good to chuck" stuff waiting for my kids to take if off my hands. Drinking anything that looks like beer
997 C4S
|
|
|
Re: Centre consul morph - Blue
[Re: ]
#972279
24/01/2010 15:46
24/01/2010 15:46
|
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 4,839 Haslemere, Surrey
Mark_S
OP
Forum is my job
|
OP
Forum is my job
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 4,839
Haslemere, Surrey
|
How did you do all this Mark? What did you use and how did you get the steering wheel parts off? Daniel, Purchased 2nd hand wheel, trim by TrimDeluxe, fitted by PowerItalia Seats were Roger's Cleaned up 2nd hand consule, took it to local sprayshop and fitted myself
997 C4S
|
|
|
Re: Centre consul morph - Blue
[Re: ]
#972647
25/01/2010 10:27
25/01/2010 10:27
|
MABR
Unregistered
|
MABR
Unregistered
|
you have to have a sprinty to appreciate these things! Very true.  @ Mark - I've done the same thing myself and just need to get it fitted but I've had the ashtray unit done as well. It should be fitted for the Bristol Show so I'll post some pics up as a comparison.
|
|
|
|