» Announced
    Posting images

» Related sites
    Main club site
    fiatcoupe.net

» External data
    owners listed

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 351 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums69
Topics113,543
Posts1,340,442
Members1,785
Most Online731
Jan 14th, 2020
Top Posters(All Time)
barnacle 33,522
stan 32,122
Theresa 23,296
PeteP 21,482
bockers 21,070
JimO 17,917
Nigel 17,366
Edinburgh 16,662
RSS Feeds
Club Events
Club Information
Track Events
Rolling Road/RWYB
Social Events
Non-UK Events
Coupé Related Chat
Coupé Spotting
Coupé News/Press
Buying/Selling Advice
Insuring a Coupé
Basic FAQ's
How to Guides
Forum Issues
Technical Problems
General Maintenance
Styling
Tuning
Handling
ICE and Alarm
Coupés for Sale
Coupés Wanted
Parts for Sale
Parts Wanted
Group Buys
Business Forum
Other Vehicles for Sale/Wanted
Other Items for Sale/Wanted
Haggling/Offers
Ebay links
Other Cars
Other Websites
General Chat
Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
General Chat
30 minutes ago
ha ha where to start love

Pauls & Paul on here are the same person ....Me smile ( changed from Pauls to Paul ,when the site was re booted many years ago ( I am 66 OMG that old !! how did that happen rolleyes ) ,

Tan front seats ,yup also me, from my coupe, when I replaced the fronts with Tan covered Recaros to match the tan interior of my coupe , my son ( Sandro he is 34 ) now had the original Tan seats for sale .

and err, I think it was also me who told you about Alfonso's in Edinburgh smile .. He had my Alfa 147 GTA as well (Pearlescent White one )

and lastly , Yes that was my Cinquecento he had last year ( well actually my wife's anniversary present smile A blue one with tan interior ?)

My dad was never that much into car shows etc , so never went to Hopetoun House , and I don't think I've ever been to Italian Car day at Hopetoun House yet either , only because I used to work on a Sunday , but sold our business so hoping to go this year laugh

25 2,333 Read More
Non-UK Events
2 hours ago
We have had in the past few years both stick-on vignettes and electric vignettes for Austria and Switzerland; no problem with either. The only issue with the electric vignettes is that you have to buy them at least a month before you need them as they aren't active for about three weeks - something to do with the online refund requirements, I think.

Irritating that Slovenia offers a 7-day and a 30-day vignette - I need eight... but the last couple of years I haven't needed one at all as I know the back roads now (our destination is a couple of miles across the border and there's a local route that the satnav doesn't like; all our internal travel is to flying sites and again on back roads.)

In previous visits we have been advised for our French site (Samoens, in the corner near Mt Blanc between Switzerland, Italy, and France) to cross the border at Mulhouse and avoid Switzerland - but it turned out our guide had a downer on Switzerland since he had to buy separate vignettes for his van and his trailer laugh. We came back through Switzerland last time and found it quicker and cheaper - the A36/A39/A40 has some silly tolls on it. Again, the vignette is only for the motorways.

Neil
372 68,193 Read More
Coupé Parts for Sale
9 hours ago
Hi Jamie,
Sounds fair. My coupe is in for some servicing work shortly including an injector check. I'll be in touch either way.
M
3 259 Read More
UK Social Events
Yesterday at 23:07
And the sun beating down, Pete !
3 527 Read More
Other Cars and Vehicles
Yesterday at 22:39
Probably put it on the drive to continue rotting once the first Coupe is off the drive (that's supposed to be going up to Allitalia to use as spares for his lad's Coupe and maybe spares for customers |Coupes).

I don't really want to give up ownership of the Coupe, so don't want to sell it, even though I'll probably never use it again once it's parked up on the drive frown

It owes me nothing and will be happy to look at it everyday, as well as it giving me privacy from all the nosy people around here.
14 900 Read More
Coupé Projects
Yesterday at 17:54
Just a quick one today, went over to the Coupe with the intention of continuing removing the sound deadening in the front, only to find it goes under some other thingy at the front, which goes right up behind the dashboard, so I decided to start on removing the dashboard, its got some damage to it anyways and was going to swap it out with my 16v donor cars dash, and man the guide on how to remove the instrument panel wasn't kidding, those clips are so hard to get off.
16 2,026 Read More
Coupé Related Chat
Yesterday at 17:07
Could i have 1 x red keyring, and a blue oblong please and a red pin.
10 542 Read More
Coupé Projects
Yesterday at 12:30
It's not the size it's how you use it laugh

Seriously you're right I really don't want to have to fabricate another down pipe like I did for the 30/82 which had the watergate plumbed in to the exhaust, this one can have a screamer pipe.

........ this was hard work!

12 937 Read More