......sell the coupe.
Due to unforeseen circumstances I might have to sell the coupe, don't want to but needs must.
Got an idea of what sort of price i will be after but thought i would ask the masses what sort of money they reckon i should ask.
It is a 1997 20VT on an "R" in Portofino blue, cloth interior wirh aircon, 102000 miles, full service history with book stamped and all receipts. Taxed until November and MOT'ed until April 2007, flew through last MOT.
Since I've had it it's had new front brake pipes, rigid and flexible, new seals in the front Brembos and new pads. Brembos completely refurbed and resprayed peugeot cossack grey.
It's has a few modifications done as well.
Supersprint back box and centre section with custom de-cat pipe.
BMC Panel filter with modded airbox.
Blitz Dual Drive blowoff valve (might keep this depending on what I get for the coupe)
Gtech1 chip.
Full Eibach lowering springs fitted.
LE kit fitted and rear bumper colour coded.
Fuel cap and standard alloys refurbed in Peugeot Cossack Grey, excellent tyres fitted, 205 Pirelli Nero Zeros up front and 225 continental spro contact 2's on the rear, masses of tread left, 9-10mm.
The interior has all the dash rings, heater rings, clock ring, speaker rings and gear frame.
The car looks and drives superb, pic below.

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b189/BreakawayAngel/coop/302dc719.jpg

It's had a clutch, timing belt and other bits at 70000miles.
Let me know what you all think, like I say really don't wanna sell it but might have to.

Dave

Last edited by coupedave; 13/07/2006 20:03.