Note that this offer is open to FCC uk club members only, however, since the added cost to become a member is only £15, it was decided to also post this here...

Maybe you remember this:

click to enlarge

This original piece of art was created by Belgian artist Jan Bosschaert when Fiat asked to create an art print for the launch of the Fiat Coupe on the Brussels car show, back in 1993. It was offered to a select number of dealers as a very limited edition serigraph artprint.

I've been in contact with Jan Bosschaert and we have agreed to produce a limited edition canvas artprint of this original artwork EXCLUSIVE TO THE FCC uk members.

This is what is offered:

click to enlarge

Exclusivity to Fiat Coupe Club UK
Limited and hand-numbered high quality canvas artprint
Signed by the artist Jan Bosschaert
Size approx. 35 x 45cm
Official, signed (Jan and myself) Certificate of Authenticity
Small accompanying booklet (personalised upon request) on work and pre-studies

How to get your hands on this

Send me your order through a Private Message or e-mail BEFORE 31 oktober
Payments will be done to the club account BEFORE 14 november
Production will be ready halfway through december

THERE IS A LIMITED NUMBER AVAILABLE - probably just 25. BE FAST! There's a minimum of 10 to be ordered for canvas production.

The price

1/ canvas production - 100 EURO
2/ certificate, booklet, signatures, cost to artist - 40 EURO
3/ registered, insured sending to UK - 30 EURO

TOTAL = 170 EURO
TOTAL ON THIS DAY = 157 POUNDS

(so + £15 if you're not a FCC uk member yet)

What it is worth

The value of this package NOW is an estimated DOUBLE of what you will be paying. I actually expect, when the word goes out, that maybe a few Jan Bosschaert fans will be joining the club to get their hands on this.

If you are interested, send me a Private Message or an e-mail including your optional (free) personalisation wishes for the booklet. I will get back to you regarding payment and will keep you updated on the status of the project.

- Kayjey -

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]