I have a 20VT in for breaking - our first for more than a year. The car originally came in for possible engine work, but on inspection, it has rust everywhere and would be a pretty spectacular MOT fail. The estimate to put it right was £4k - £5k

Stuff that's NOT available - engine / wheels / anything on or around the rear subframe (very rusty)

So, some of the bigger parts for now:-

Sunroof

Quite possibly, the best sunroof I've seen in a very long time. There is a little bit of rust on the drain tubes, but that's it. The photos show a couple of the drain tubes - one after five minutes with some emery cloth. A bit of Hammerite will see it perfect again. Comes with all the brackets and fixings, plus the headlining if required.

click to enlarge click to enlarge click to enlarge

£300 - strictly collection-only - there's no way I'm trusting a glass roof to the postal or courier system

Headlamps

Very good condition - would benefit from a light mopping to make them even better. No scratches.

click to enlarge

£100 + £15 P&P

Bonnet

Recently resprayed in Steel Grey - general condition is good, but there is rust in the seams on both sides. It can be rescued with a bit of effort, or simply as-is to replace a knackered bonnet

click to enlarge click to enlarge click to enlarge

£100 - Collection only

Front bumper

Steel Grey - recently resprayed, with the black bottom section also painted. Very good condition

click to enlarge

£95 collected

Rear bumper

Steel Grey - recently resprayed, with the black bottom section also painted. Very good condition. Comes with both reflectors (which I would normally charge at least £10 a side for)

click to enlarge

£95 collected

More bits to follow....

Nigel Ogram, selling for Motormech

[Linked Image]