Price: £3,900.00
Engine and model: 2.0 20v Turbo
Mileage: 79877 (used infrequently so may rise slightly)
Body colour: Portofino BLUE
Interior colour and material: Full black leather (immaculate condition)
Manufactured in: 1997
# of previous owners: 4
MOT / tax until: December 2019
Known technical issues: Bonnet cable just snapped! Hoping to fix before any sale
General condition in and out: Overall very good, only visible defect is small dent in boot. No Lacquer peel. I bought this is a project car. Have since replaced all brake lines, all brake discs and pads. Have replaced front and rear springs and shock absorbers. Numerous previous bodge jobs rectified and missing parts replaced (e.g. heatshield). Interior detailed. Fully serviced including water flush. Lots more done. I have spent months on the car and I believe it shows - all work has been documented by me and there are hundreds of photos showing work in progress and completed which I am happy to share with anyone interested. Car drives wonderfully now and I am genuinely gutted to let the car go because I know it is worth more and the value is going up but I am getting married early next year so need every penny I can raise. Engine and gearbox are absolutely perfect.
Modifications: 18 inch WOLFRACE wheels (original 16s will come with car), induction kit, dump valve
Pictures: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1VdScUWIEx9QdMC5iZrmSTqmtKyUEaoSY
My full name: Phillip Chambers

Last edited by Edinburgh; 20/12/2019 09:04. Reason: Price and owner nos. amended