» Announced
    Posting images

» Related sites
    Main club site
    fiatcoupe.net

» External data
    owners listed

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (jimboy), 71 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums68
Topics111,137
Posts1,317,565
Members2,282
Most Online731
Jan 14th, 2020
Top Posters(All Time)
barnacle 32,506
stan 32,110
Theresa 23,034
bockers 21,029
PeteP 19,966
JimO 17,917
Nigel 17,255
Jim_Clennell 16,424
RSS Feeds
Club Events
Club Information
Track Events
Rolling Road/RWYB
Social Events
Non-UK Events
Coupé Related Chat
Coupé Spotting
Coupé News/Press
Buying/Selling Advice
Insuring a Coupé
Basic FAQ's
How to Guides
Forum Issues
Technical Problems
General Maintenance
Styling
Tuning
Handling
ICE and Alarm
Coupés for Sale
Coupés Wanted
Parts for Sale
Parts Wanted
Group Buys
Business Forum
Other Vehicles for Sale/Wanted
Other Items for Sale/Wanted
Haggling/Offers
Ebay links
Other Cars
Other Websites
General Chat
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Fiat Coupe for sale #1639355
25/02/2020 22:58
25/02/2020 22:58
UK
H
Hollywood Offline OP
Club Member 1538
Hollywood  Offline OP
Club Member 1538
H

UK
Coupé for sale:

Scotts green 20VT, 1998 £5250.00 ovno.

Engine and model: 2.0 20v turbo.
Mileage: 114500 miles.
Body colour: Scotts Green.
Interior colour and material: Biscuit tan including carpet, none a/c, no sunroof.
Registered 1998.
Number of previous owners: 3 former owners.
MOT: passed 10th February 2020, no advisories.
Known technical issues: No known issues, FSH with folder, 3x keys.
General condition in and out: A very tidy example for its age and mileage, not mint but loved and looked after, garaged.

Modifications:
Stage 1 turbo.
De-cat exhaust system.
Super Sprint cat back which sounds lovely.
FC Performance live remap with graph.
PUI front bumper, genuine Zender side skirts and OE undertray.
Genuine LE fuel filler cap.
Viper silicone coolant hose kit.
Sparco strut brace.
FCSS stainless pulley guard.
Widget with orange back light (very unique)
Short shift.
Forge 008 recirculation valve.
LED bulb kit for dipped beam.

This has been a members car since 2005, owned by Truffle until 2017 at which point I bought it after selling my Energy Green VIS.
First job I tackled was clean all the underside to check for corrosion, none found so am happy to say this is a very solid car, David had a garage which has been key to it being so clean underneath which I'm very grateful for, video taken 10/02/2020, link attached so you can see the underside.
The paint at the time of purchase wasn't brilliant so I had door shut budget respray done so it was tidied up for the Turin 25th anniversary trip last year making it very presentable for the event press.

In 2014 Dave suffered a break down after his CHOD split loosing all his coolant on the motorway, car was transported to FCSS in Worcestershire where it was diagnosed as having suffered excessive over heating, no compression due to fried rings and a cracked valley, engine was removed, stripped and full rebuilt with new rings, gaskets, bearings and a Viper coolant hose kit (link below to rebuild file), receipts included in the folder along with many others from FCSS dating back to 2012.
Also in Dave's ownership he had fresh suspension all round including a set of FCSS's lower springs, OE drilled front discs and recently Pagid rear discs and pads.

Most recent mechanical work I've had done is new belts and clutch, the rims have been freshly painted with new tyres, Avon ZV7's, Cooper Zeon's.
I've changed the standard stereo for a modern head unit and installed a USB double charging point with digital volt meter where the old ciggy lighter lived so it all looking very OE and unmolested.

The reason I'm having to sell is I've just sold my house and I can't bring myself to park this outside under a cover until my new place is built, paying for dry storage isn't an option, it's a really nice car which I'll miss when gone so I'm hoping this will be bought by someone who can continue to look after it like I have.

https://www.facebook.com/pg/fiatcoupes/photos/?tab=album&album_id=695981990496650

Pictures: (include at least pictures of body (front, rear, left, right), interior (seats, dashboard) and engine bay) AND the most important damage if applicable (dents, scratches))

My full name: Robert Wise.

Attached Files
Re: Fiat Coupe for sale [Re: Hollywood] #1645269
17/10/2020 07:46
17/10/2020 07:46
UK
H
Hollywood Offline OP
Club Member 1538
Hollywood  Offline OP
Club Member 1538
H