Fiat Coupe Club UK

Viva Italia 01-Jun-2020

Posted By: DaveG

Viva Italia 01-Jun-2020 - 18/11/2019 13:03

I got an email from René (reben) about Viva Italia in Assen (NL) in 2020. It's moved back to "Pinkster" Monday (1st Monday in June) the same as in 2015 (in later years it was earlier, in April). Seeing as that is a holiday weekend in NL, it might be worth booking accommodation a little earlier this year?

Same successful formula as before, but do note that it is on a Monday, the week after the UK Spring Bank Holiday on 25 May. René expects to organise a group meal the night before, in or around Assen. See you there!

https://www.viva-italia.nl/
Posted By: reben

Re: Viva Italia 01-Jun-2020 - 22/11/2019 09:44

Hello

Viva Italia is indeed held on the first of June 2020

For the Dutch Coupe group i am organising the stand on the paddock at the TT circuit in Assen , paddock tickets , and also I am organise a group meal/dinner the night before Viva , it would be great to have you guys over here to join us and make it an unforgettable meeting.

If you need help finding a sleeping accommodation or anything else please let me know.

Greetings Rene`
Posted By: DaveG

Re: Viva Italia - later in 2020? - 24/03/2020 17:16

Viva Italia had been brought forward one day, to Sunday 31st May, and combined with Supercar Sunday, as was the case a few years ago. However, the latest news is that the Dutch government said no events with more than 100 people before 1st June...so now it is cancelled frown Looks like all annual pilgrimages will be off this year...

...but a new date is possible later in the year...fingers crossed!
Posted By: reben

Re: Viva Italia - later in 2020? - 23/04/2020 08:13

Viva Italia is canceled for 2020 , the new dat is 24 May 2021 , i hope to see you guys when al things are hopefully normal again. stay safe , greats Rene`
© 2024 Fiat Coupe Club UK