Fiat Coupe Club UK

Northern Ireland Italian Motor Club - Coast Run

Posted By: Anonymous

Northern Ireland Italian Motor Club - Coast Run - 22/08/2008 22:01

Just to let you guys know the NIIMC are hoping to organise a run out the Antrim coast on Saturday 27th September. There is the possibility of an overnight stay in Portstewart at £55 B&B per person sharing. The overnight is dependant on interest but the Saturday run is fairly certainly a goer at this point. However, due to Parades Commission legalities here in NI I need to know roughly how many are going. If any of you guys want to join in the fun then post your interest here by Wednesday, or at the VERY latest Thursday.

The run will start (officially) at Carrickfergus (10.00 am or 10.30am start) and we will have a few stops along the way to Portstewart, hopefully ending up at Morellis for an ice-cream.

Re: Northern Ireland Italian Motor Club - Coast Run - 30/08/2008 02:05

Parades Commission you say! We will not be stopped travelling our traditional route, and we will not deviate from it; not an inch, never never never, lol

I might be too late to for the parades commission but I'm sure they'll not risk another garvaghy road over one car.

Might get the chance to tag along...so thats a late definate maybe :-)

Re: Northern Ireland Italian Motor Club - Coast Run - 19/09/2008 15:12

I've the form signed off, but I think it's more of a formality and they'll not be too worried about numbers. So, if you can come for the run then you'd be very welcome.
© 2024 Fiat Coupe Club UK