Fiat Coupe Club UK

1/10 Scale Coop

Posted By: Anonymous

1/10 Scale Coop - 28/04/2011 12:48

I saw this and thought I'd share with all of you

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=apJQMdvJKv8&feature=related

Looks like I might have to buy a coupe shell for my Kyosho 1/10 (lol)

R00

Re: 1/10 Scale Coop - 28/04/2011 19:34

I NEED one of them!

Where do you get them from????

Re: 1/10 Scale Coop - 28/04/2011 19:51

I've got two of them tongue not for sale though

sometimes these are for sale on ebay

edit:
http://www.rcbodyshop.fr/carrosserie-fiat-coupe-190mm.html

edit2:
http://www.deltaplastik.it/index.php?p=homepage&l=eng
Lum

Re: 1/10 Scale Coop - 28/04/2011 23:19

I was looking around for something to swat whilst the video was playing.

It's so authentic it consumes 100mL of oil per 1000miles! smile
Posted By: Theresa

Re: 1/10 Scale Coop - 29/04/2011 00:44

Originally Posted By: R00
I saw this and thought I'd share with all of you

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=apJQMdvJKv8&feature=related

Looks like I might have to buy a coupe shell for my Kyosho 1/10 (lol)

R00

Lol, I've wanted one of those ever since I saw that video a couple of years ago laugh

I have no idea where to start with getting a petrol remote control car though or getting one that the body of a Coupe would fit onto:(

Re: 1/10 Scale Coop - 29/04/2011 16:52

Electric powered rc is a good alternative , often even faster then the petrol powered rc's (although I now have an electric setup that is so fast I can never get it to go in a straight line to setup the balance correctly rolleyes )

if you looking for RC to put your body on just go to your local rc shop or look in the internet and look for a 1/10 scale RC and you will be able to fit your coupe body on it.

Lum

Re: 1/10 Scale Coop - 07/06/2011 03:09

One ordered - think I'll use my kyosho 1/10 for this project means I'll have to to
The motor out and strip it down - think it will remain a static project for a while

Vinci grey - (or as close as)
Already have a micro switch for the brake lights - just need to wire 2 LEDs onto the main loop for the side
Lights - wink

Dont worry - no spoiler !!!!

Should look phat once done !
Although I am in process of 2 helli builds and other RC stuffs wink

Will have to dust the old kyo off and strip it down. Etc - that's gonna be fun (not) ------ might actually see if I can convert to electric that would be Kool

Re: 1/10 Scale Coop - 08/06/2011 14:08

I've got a "Mini Me" Coupe body in 1/10 scale. Bought it from a friend in Brisbane who bought it online. It lives in my display cabinet with some other Coupe models. Some of the design , especially the wheel arches, is a bit odd.

Brand name is Pirip and this is their website... http://www.pirip.eu/

Here's a photo of "Mini Me" and the real thing.
click to enlarge

Re: 1/10 Scale Coop - 09/06/2011 07:49

jup looks like the same mould from the location of the wheel arch slices and the front (Massive) fiat logo lol

I Will me attempting to convert my old petrol rc car to electric - always had issues with the petrol motor really p*ssed me off when it stalled before even getting it running. messy old deal the fuel too.

like the pic Wazza - think I will also have to post once mine is done.

R00
Posted By: Possum

Re: 1/10 Scale Coop - 09/06/2011 07:52

Wazza,
Looks good painted red rather than the "clear look" when I first saw it, before it finished up at your house.
Posted By: Barmybob

Re: 1/10 Scale Coop - 09/06/2011 10:15

I race RC cars and have had a few of these shells.

I painted the first one yellow and used it as a racing shell for a while. To be honest the shell isn't too good for racing frown

I have another painted in flip blue - green and it regularly lives in the boot of my Coupé.

The shell comes as a 190mm wide so doesn't really suit Nitro cars. It's a bit of a tight fit on most nitros as they normally require 200mm shells.

I have my shell fitted to my old Schumacher Mi2EC racing chassis. I have also run them on the early Schumacher Mission and it is this chassis I would reccomend. They are tough and reliable and as Schumacher are a UK company, getting parts for them is really easy too. Most model shops stock parts but you can also order direct.

The original mission chassis was hugely reliable and Schumacher have recently re-launched it as the Mission 1
Posted By: Barmybob

Re: 1/10 Scale Coop - 09/06/2011 10:18

Paul (Scooby) had one of these Coupé shells painted in Alitalia colours, that looked really cool cool
Posted By: Rosso

Re: 1/10 Scale Coop - 15/02/2021 19:44

Thought I remember reading this thread many years and wondering where to get one of these. Now got two.

Thanks to deltaplastik for supplying these from Italy love

Attached picture IMG_20210215_135302_407.jpg
Posted By: Scuderia

Re: 1/10 Scale Coop - 08/05/2021 09:15

Originally Posted by Barmybob
I race RC cars and have had a few of these shells.

I painted the first one yellow and used it as a racing shell for a while. To be honest the shell isn't too good for racing frown

I have another painted in flip blue - green and it regularly lives in the boot of my Coupé.

The shell comes as a 190mm wide so doesn't really suit Nitro cars. It's a bit of a tight fit on most nitros as they normally require 200mm shells.

I have my shell fitted to my old Schumacher Mi2EC racing chassis. I have also run them on the early Schumacher Mission and it is this chassis I would reccomend. They are tough and reliable and as Schumacher are a UK company, getting parts for them is really easy too. Most model shops stock parts but you can also order direct.

The original mission chassis was hugely reliable and Schumacher have recently re-launched it as the Mission 1

I just bought a Mission FT, not finished building it yet. I've never had an on road car before but there is an awesome race track not far aware so thought I would give it a go. A Coupe body would be awesome.

Re: 1/10 Scale Coop - 17/05/2021 19:44

Hi Scuderia, the coupé bodyshells are still available from Deltaplastik. I plan to order another after I used the wrong shade of yellow for the last one.

Attached picture Screenshot_20210517_204051.jpg
Posted By: barnacle

Re: 1/10 Scale Coop - 17/05/2021 20:09

You know you can just buy paint, right? tongue

Re: 1/10 Scale Coop - 17/05/2021 20:14

Yes thanks Neil. I guess I could just paint over it.

Well it was the choice of two shades of yellow and looks like I've picked wrong but it does mean it's another coupè to the collection. Downside this time I'll be het for brexit tax from Italy.
Posted By: Edinburgh

Re: 1/10 Scale Coop - 17/05/2021 20:25

Originally Posted by Rosso
Yes thanks Neil. I guess I could just paint over it.

Well it was the choice of two shades of yellow and looks like I've picked wrong but it does mean it's another coupè to the collection. Downside this time I'll be het for brexit tax from Italy.

The other yellow was too light....
© 2024 Fiat Coupe Club UK