Fiat Coupe Club UK

See you guys tomorow!Spa Italia 2011

Posted By: coupedummy

See you guys tomorow!Spa Italia 2011 - 14/05/2011 07:56

19 days if you leave home on Thursday for the journey.

Far from ready but in Joe's capable hands armed with a list..how about you lot?Time is ticking...

Last year my car came out from the paint sprayers the day before we left along with joe doing loadsa repairs on the last day!
Posted By: Theresa

Re: 20 days to spa!Who's ready! - 14/05/2011 08:55

Didn't you leave all your documents at home too and had to go back for them? laugh

My car is as ready as it'll ever be.

Its the last week that's going to be frantic, when getting everything in the car, going through the checklist, etc, etc.

Re: 20 days to spa!Who's ready! - 14/05/2011 10:02

Oh yes i did....from mine,west brom to birmingham,to jbt in Loughborough...back home then down to ashford....passport and paperwork left on the side at home..lol

Fingers crossed everyone gets good to go with no drops out as im sure it will be a great event this year...
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: 20 days to spa!Who's ready! - 14/05/2011 10:53

mines no where near ready.

still got a list that i may complete today smile
Posted By: MCMike

Re: 20 days to spa!Who's ready! - 14/05/2011 11:00

I'm just wondering how i'm going to fit my track tyres and my purple jumpers in cool

Re: 20 days to spa!Who's ready! - 14/05/2011 11:35

Mike, i had the same problem, ive decided to wear my purple jumper and line my seats with the jumpers just incase laugh
Posted By: mayzon

Re: 20 days to spa!Who's ready! - 14/05/2011 13:33

Car is going to be at motormech on the 27th to have parts fitted etc.

She'll then be ready, got curborough before that though to finish off the tyres and brake pads laugh

How's the car going rueb? smile

Re: 20 days to spa!Who's ready! - 14/05/2011 14:57

Not great....new heart..

Re: 20 days to spa!Who's ready! - 14/05/2011 16:22

Just back from Joe's this afternoon. New wishbones, drop-links and top mounts. Had the tracking done too, which means that mechanically the car is now actually ready smile Still got to replace the number plates for Euro ones though.

Saw yours at Joe's Reuben - looks very sad at the moment sat there on space-savers frown

James

Re: 20 days to spa!Who's ready! - 14/05/2011 16:53

It does doesnt it....just need some white wall tyres now...

Re: 20 days to spa!Who's ready! - 14/05/2011 17:17

Mine is pretty much ready, will be even more ready after a trip to Joe's next week, and newly powder coated rims smile

Reuben your car does look a bit sorry for itself, but underneath the Herefordshre dust, there is a very nice motor!

thumb

Re: 20 days to spa!Who's ready! - 14/05/2011 19:25

Cheers mate,shes ina very different state since last year...seems joe is going to be extremly busy before spa...

Re: 20 days to spa!Who's ready! - 14/05/2011 19:50

Wow today was long.com

Managed to fit my new spark plugs, new fuel filter, clean my KnN, new front wipers, new rear wiper.
Also checked the car over, adjusted boost pipes, checked my NRV (all good) looked over the car in generall and I'm Happy!!

Last things left to do are...

Oil change before spa
4 wheel alignment
Fit bucket seat + harness
Finish off adjusting the doors

So happy my list is nearly sorted!

Re: 20 days to spa!Who's ready! - 25/05/2011 19:34

9 days till spa....

i have a few little niggles,driveshaft leak and brake bind.But otherwise the coupe is very nearly there.
Posted By: Taffy20vt

Re: 20 days to spa!Who's ready! - 25/05/2011 19:43

My car is still with Leighton. Should have it back next Wednesday shocked laugh

Re: 20 days to spa!Who's ready! - 25/05/2011 19:46

Woooo like me last year...got my car back from respray the day before with a trip for joe to work on it..good luck dude.

Re: 20 days to spa!Who's ready! - 25/05/2011 19:48

Readyish.

New shoes all round tonight after work, over to see Flea on monday (again) as after Joe did the cambelt, the exhaust cam was 1-2 teeth out, so now map is out of sync FFS grr

After that, short of an unexpected hurricane strike in Norfolk, or a random meteor shower on my drive, I cannot think of anything else that can possibly go wrong with the f****** thing.

*didnt word that very well - exhaust cam WAS out, before Joe did cambelt. Now as it should be, so map is out of sync*
Posted By: magooagain

Re: 9 days to spa!Who's ready! - 25/05/2011 20:42

Just a brake fluid change for me. And of course bottle up the hooch for the camper's. drink

Re: 9 days to spa!Who's ready! - 25/05/2011 21:27

just picked mine up from JBT and it's driving well - however i have a slowish puncture, need tax and other tyres ideally and is going to Flea on Saturday so it's all a bit tight.

car isn't looking so well as one lip needs re-alignment BUT - i'm so looking forward to this now assuming it survives it's bristol trip which it hasn't always done..... evil
Posted By: Countrycruising

Re: 9 days to spa!Who's ready! - 25/05/2011 21:46

Originally Posted By: shinyshoes
Readyish.

New shoes all round tonight after work, over to see Flea on monday (again) as after Joe did the cambelt, the exhaust cam was 1-2 teeth out, so now map is out of sync FFS grr

After that, short of an unexpected hurricane strike in Norfolk, or a random meteor shower on my drive, I cannot think of anything else that can possibly go wrong with the f****** thing.

*didnt word that very well - exhaust cam WAS out, before Joe did cambelt. Now as it should be, so map is out of sync*

Too many ,'s Matt laugh

Cam timing was out 1 tooth, now correct after fitting a new belt so the map needs checking.

I'm just going out for a test drive in the Vincy so I'm 99% done, unsure on Claire's with the 2.4 as I haven't heard off Flea yet.

Re: 9 days to spa!Who's ready! - 25/05/2011 21:49

No news is good news i think joe...

Re: 9 days to spa!Who's ready! - 25/05/2011 21:51

That's what I'm hoping Reuben laugh

Back in an hour, just going for a steady test drive hehe wink
Posted By: Darlo_Nick

Re: 9 days to spa!Who's ready! - 25/05/2011 22:31

Well hopefully i'm picking my coop up from JBT tomorrow after it being there for over 4 weeks............ and it still needs a flea map ideally! Hopefully it will all come together!! smile

Re: 9 days to spa!Who's ready! - 25/05/2011 22:50

Fleas busy time of the year....the weeks leading to spa..

Re: 9 days to spa!Who's ready! - 25/05/2011 23:01

Originally Posted By: Countrycruising
Cam timing was out 1 tooth, now correct after fitting a new belt so the map needs checking.

What he said wink

Re: 9 days to spa!Who's ready! - 25/05/2011 23:37

Got to pick up the car from JBT on saturday, then need to put 4 new boots on!

Got to find a campsite for the thursday night too, might of found one only 7 miles from the travel lodge everyone is in!

Re: 9 days to spa!Who's ready! - 26/05/2011 08:04

travel lodge? your camping in ashford? expect to wake up with no belongings, no car and.....no tent shocked laugh

Re: 9 days to spa!Who's ready! - 26/05/2011 09:15

Originally Posted By: mayzon
Got to find a campsite for the thursday night too, might of found one only 7 miles from the travel lodge everyone is in!

Me and my mate Jonny are staying at the Holiday Inn at Folkstone Eurotunnel Terminal if the Ashford hotel is full!? Think the room was £50.

Nick

Re: 9 days to spa!Who's ready! - 26/05/2011 09:58

Mines not even mapped yet after the full rebuild yet again,so cutting it a little close as usual.But at least its running so better than this time last year.
At Fleas tomorrow so fingers crossed.
Posted By: Hovedan

Re: 9 days to spa!Who's ready! - 26/05/2011 11:54

PHEW!! Just confirmed my tyres order with Camskill. I've got the last 4 Federal 595rsr's of any profile in 16's (50 profile). £345 delivered, bargain if they're as good as they're being touted on t'interweb.

Close...

Re: 9 days to spa!Who's ready! - 26/05/2011 17:23

Originally Posted By: Hovedan
PHEW!! Just confirmed my tyres order with Camskill. I've got the last 4 Federal 595rsr's of any profile in 16's (50 profile). £345 delivered, bargain if they're as good as they're being touted on t'interweb.

Close...

You've got the last 4!!!

Never! I was going to order mine tomorrow frown

I should of kept my mouth shut about them laugh

Re: 9 days to spa!Who's ready! - 26/05/2011 17:28

Gutted I never made a Spa trip before getting rid!
Very jealous!

Re: 9 days to spa!Who's ready! - 26/05/2011 18:07

Close...

You've got the last 4!!!

And I thought I was leaving it late Mart shocked

Demontweeks have some though their despatch times aren't next day like Camskill frown

Re: 9 days to spa!Who's ready! - 26/05/2011 18:28

Originally Posted By: Darlo_Nick

Me and my mate Jonny are staying at the Holiday Inn at Folkstone Eurotunnel Terminal if the Ashford hotel is full!? Think the room was £50.

Nick

Havent booked up yet so may join you there...

Re: 9 days to spa!Who's ready! - 26/05/2011 18:35

@ mcmike/T/JBT what's happening about going down thursday? i can leave burton about 3pm by the look of it, any of you around to convoy with?
Posted By: MCMike

Re: 9 days to spa!Who's ready! - 26/05/2011 19:16

Proccy I'll be leaving about midday Thursday as I don't want to sit in the north london traffic for too long getting across to my sisters place. So prob no good for you ?

Re: 9 days to spa!Who's ready! - 26/05/2011 19:26

Need to see my plans as im working Thursday morning. HopeFully knock off early and join a convoy down. Maybe make some new threads for convoys

Re: 9 days to spa!Who's ready! - 26/05/2011 22:38

Close...

You've got the last 4!!!

And I thought I was leaving it late Mart shocked

Demontweeks have some though their despatch times aren't next day like Camskill frown

Really Dan??? I ordered mine earlier from demontweeks but didn't even think to ask about delivery times, I just presumed it would be next day as one does with these places!!

Have I just shot myself in the foot bigtime? laugh frown

Re: 9 days to spa!Who's ready! - 27/05/2011 00:57

If the worst happens Mart, I can pick them up from Tweeks for you, as they are only a couple of miles from me and I can give them to you next Thursday. Your only problem then, would be to try and get them fitted somwhere shocked

Originally Posted By: proccy
@ mcmike/T/JBT what's happening about going down thursday? i can leave burton about 3pm by the look of it, any of you around to convoy with?

I can be around for that time if you want. Can get to yours or a meeting point for 3 smile

Re: 9 days to spa!Who's ready! - 27/05/2011 06:59

The problem you've got at leaving at 3 is you'll be hitting the M25 at 5ish suicide

Re: 9 days to spa!Who's ready! - 27/05/2011 07:06

If you folks dont know,there is massive road works on the M25 heading towards Dartford Starting just after the M11 entrance on to the M25.

Re: 9 days to spa!Who's ready! - 27/05/2011 08:00

Originally Posted By: porkypaul
The problem you've got at leaving at 3 is you'll be hitting the M25 at 5ish suicide

problem otherwise is, i'm working until 2pm - can't get anymore time off due to a massive change over in systems grr

T be here for 3 if you like, if that's too late i'll see you at Ashford later

Re: 9 days to spa!Who's ready! - 27/05/2011 10:00

problem otherwise is, i'm working until 2pm - can't get anymore time off due to a massive change over in systems grr

I'll get to yours at 3, you can make me a coffee, I'll help you pack your jumpers, then we can leave around 4, maybe hitting the M25 at a better time of 6pm ish? laugh

Re: 9 days to spa!Who's ready! - 27/05/2011 10:04

Originally Posted By: Theresa
I'll help you pack your jumpers

laugh

We're going over on the 4am ferry Thursday morning as I don't want to stress and rush this year.

I am however feeling stressed at the moment as I've brakes lines and pads to fit to the 2.4 but no car as it's in Bristol cry

Re: 9 days to spa!Who's ready! - 27/05/2011 10:27

Originally Posted By: coupedummy
Originally Posted By: Darlo_Nick

Nick

Havent booked up yet so may join you there...

We won't be setting off from Leeds until around 17:30, so not going to get to Folkstone until reeeeally late on!

Re: 9 days to spa!Who's ready! - 27/05/2011 12:17

Originally Posted By: Theresa

I'll get to yours at 3, you can make me a coffee, I'll help you pack your jumpers, then we can leave around 4, maybe hitting the M25 at a better time of 6pm ish? laugh

i have to start packing jumpers wednesday night, so too late tongue

Senny Dave is coming to mine too, so if you're early he might be able to take you to mozzas for a coffee - i have no milk!

we're in no rush anyway are we, and no doubt there'll be numerous fag/fosters breaks laugh

Re: 9 days to spa!Who's ready! - 27/05/2011 16:04

I can drink black coffee or should guests just bring flasks to people's houses these days rolleyes tongue

No need to stop for fag breaks this time, I'm allowed to smoke in my own car laugh

I'll re fuel on Fosters when we get to the hotel laugh

Re: 9 days to spa!Who's ready! - 27/05/2011 16:14

excellent T, just email me when you're getting close - still got the postcode?

Re: 9 days to spa!Who's ready! - 27/05/2011 16:59

You cloud9 are making me jealous frown Have a great time and don't let Senny Dave work too hard on people's cars laugh

I'm going to have to fit this into the schedule next year...

Re: 9 days to spa!Who's ready! - 27/05/2011 17:07

Camskill delivered as they promised, inside 24 hours yes

click to enlarge

Mart, have you got yours from demontwits yet?

Re: 9 days to spa!Who's ready! - 27/05/2011 17:51

3 months i had to wait for my harnesses fron them.

Re: 9 days to spa!Who's ready! - 27/05/2011 18:56

I'm ready for the week after you lot return, watching the vids you post of the action is all I've got left to look forward to cry I hope there will be plenty of footage for me to slobber over
Posted By: knight7660

Re: 9 days to spa!Who's ready! - 27/05/2011 19:52

Originally Posted By: patch234
I'm ready for the week after you lot return, watching the vids you post of the action is all I've got left to look forward to cry I hope there will be plenty of footage for me to slobber over

i thought you was going phil???????

Re: 9 days to spa!Who's ready! - 27/05/2011 20:09

Looking at the recent threads JBT is having trouble rolleyes .......

Re: 9 days to spa!Who's ready! - 27/05/2011 23:19

Yep ordered Dan, not sure when they will turn up though. I'm thinking tuesday or wednesday.

They were vauge on the phone when I called to check what carrier they use, fingers crossed!

How are they looking?

Re: 9 days to spa!Who's ready! - 28/05/2011 00:51

excellent T, just email me when you're getting close - still got the postcode?

I've got your postcode somewhere, but as I can't be bothered looking for it, then you can send it me again please laugh

I've had no broadband connection since Tuesday, so working from a phone for the last few days has been doing my head in and don't fancy trawling through pm's looking for your postcode.

Will probably text you, it'll be easier laugh

Re: 9 days to spa!Who's ready! - 28/05/2011 03:24

Originally Posted By: knight7660
Originally Posted By: patch234

i thought you was going phil???????

I have to stay here to manage a project Adam frown

Re: 9 days to spa!Who's ready! - 28/05/2011 08:44

I reckon you could fly into Belgium for the weekend Patch,or maybe Bonn. idea

Re: 9 days to spa!Who's ready! - 28/05/2011 10:32

Tyres came woohoo

Think she'll be riding a bit high though as they are 45's, needs a 30mm drop!

Re: 9 days to spa!Who's ready! - 28/05/2011 17:17

Track wheels and tyres Fitted, Brake and clutch fluid changed. click to enlarge click to enlarge Mouse nest removed !!!!
I couldnt believe my eyes. Last weekend i changed the Cam cover and brake pads etc. Last night i did about 80 miles at a fair pace aswell.Thank god for air filters.
click to enlarge click to enlarge click to enlarge
It must have been smelling the cheese,but that was 3 years ago !! http://www.fiatcoupeclub.org/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Main=57054&Number=695925#Post695925
Posted By: barnacle

Re: 9 days to spa!Who's ready! - 28/05/2011 17:41

Well there's a performance mod you don't often see...

Re: 9 days to spa!Who's ready! - 28/05/2011 18:37

Originally Posted By: magooagain
Track wheels and tyres Fitted, Brake and clutch fluid changed. click to enlarge click to enlarge Mouse nest removed !!!!
I couldnt believe my eyes. Last weekend i changed the Cam cover and brake pads etc. Last night i did about 80 miles at a fair pace aswell.Thank god for air filters.

It must have been smelling the cheese,but that was 3 years ago !! http://www.fiatcoupeclub.org/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Main=57054&Number=695925#Post695925

now you have to find where it was pulling the stuffing from rolleyes

Re: 9 days to spa!Who's ready! - 28/05/2011 18:41

I think it has taken stuffing from a sun lounger. You couldnt make it up mate.
Posted By: Kayjey

Re: 9 days to spa!Who's ready! - 28/05/2011 18:54

laugh

Re: 9 days to spa!Who's ready! - 28/05/2011 22:05

rofl

BRILLIANT!!

'Fiat Coupe 20VT, 220Bmp' (Brake mouse power)

hehe

Re: 9 days to spa!Who's ready! - 29/05/2011 15:33

Just had a look at the weather forcast for Belgium next weekend. Its looking good with friday being hot. Saturday is showing sun with cloud and sunday the same with a bit of rain in the north. So far it's looking good boy's and girls.

Re: 9 days to spa!Who's ready! - 29/05/2011 16:50

no jumpers needed then - bonus!! laugh
Posted By: PeteP

Re: 9 days to spa!Who's ready! - 29/05/2011 16:56

I sorted out the blocked washer jets last week, loaded the club stuff into it and filled it up today.

Hopefully it only remains to put in my gear and the Spa paperwork and tickets and give it a quick wash before I leave early Friday morning.

Re: 9 days to spa!Who's ready! - 29/05/2011 19:02

no jumpers needed then - bonus!! laugh

Maybe time for some nice shirts then?

laugh

Re: 9 days to spa!Who's ready! - 29/05/2011 23:16

for all that want one smile

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Purple-JUMPER-/220...c#ht_500wt_1156

Re: 9 days to spa!Who's ready! - 29/05/2011 23:58

laugh

Re: 9 days to spa!Who's ready! - 30/05/2011 10:20

Interesting figure: you know the straight after Eau Rouge / Radillion up to Les Combes is 'slightly uphill'. Well... the bottom of Eau Rouge is at 391m, the top of Les Combes is 470m. 80 meters uphill!

Re: 9 days to spa!Who's ready! - 30/05/2011 10:54

Originally Posted By: Kayjey
Interesting figure: you know the straight after Eau Rouge / Radillion up to Les Combes is 'slightly uphill'. Well... the bottom of Eau Rouge is at 391m, the top of Les Combes is 470m. 80 meters uphill!

Wow, good stat Klaas. until last year i'd only seen it on TV and it didn't look too bad, but driving it last year it's a massive hill shocked

Re: 9 days to spa!Who's ready! - 30/05/2011 11:33

Yeah, while going up there, once after Radillon you think it's quite flat, then you think the engine isn't quite doing what it's supposed to do,... but it's really quite steep. Two years ago I walked around the track with Joke and Lum, and also the Bruxelles is really a very steep drop!

Re: 9 days to spa!Who's ready! - 30/05/2011 19:47

Originally Posted By: magooagain

truly amazing laugh

that just made me smile for the first time today! love

Re: 9 days to spa!Who's ready! - 30/05/2011 20:00

Last night i put a net over the intake. It had chewed through it when i checked tonight. But no sign of it re nesting though.
I have stuffed a towel up the hole now and left myself a reminder on the steering wheel. thumb

Re: 9 days to spa!Who's ready! - 30/05/2011 22:40

Oh dear I can see the post tomorrow morning: my turbo's eaten a towel...

Re: 9 days to spa!Who's ready! - 30/05/2011 22:42

Unbelievable joe..mine is having finishing touches at Joes and should be collecting on wednesday...Nothing like last day drama.

Re: 9 days to spa!Who's ready! - 31/05/2011 11:57

Camskill delivered as they promised, inside 24 hours yes

click to enlarge

Mart, have you got yours from demontwits yet?

Dan am i right in thinking you are driving to Belgium on these new tyre's ?
If you havent thought about it allready, it may be a good idea to bring a spare road wheel with you also. Just an idea mate.

Re: 9 days to spa!Who's ready! - 01/06/2011 08:28

weather forecast suggests lots of sun over the days we're there, add sun creme/block to your list of essentials folks! no jumpers needed woohoo

Re: 9 days to spa!Who's ready! - 01/06/2011 09:01

I'm ready!

Oh wait... I don't have a coop!

Oh well see you there!

I'll be propping up the bar again no doubt. Better be a decent amount of passenger rides on offer guys!

Re: 9 days to spa!Who's ready! - 01/06/2011 09:26

im not ready again, cry cry

Re: 9 days to spa!Who's ready! - 01/06/2011 09:35

Does it proccy? Predictions are showers on saturday afternoon and rain on sunday in the south. Though it said very sunny until yesterday.

Re: 9 days to spa!Who's ready! - 01/06/2011 09:37

Does it proccy? Predicyions are showers on saturday afternoon and rain on sunday in the south.

hmmm this is probably what caught me out last year then, and spawned the devil that is the purple jumper story!! i got that info off the bbc website, i ought to know better ! frown

Re: 9 days to spa!Who's ready! - 01/06/2011 09:38

Originally Posted By: johnnybravoturbo
im not ready again, cry cry

Noooooo. What's the latest John?
Posted By: PeteP

Re: 9 days to spa!Who's ready! - 01/06/2011 11:11

Does it proccy? Predictions are showers on saturday afternoon and rain on sunday in the south. Though it said very sunny until yesterday.

http://www.wunderground.com/global/stations/06490.html#forecast have changed over the last 2 days from zero chance of rain to possible thunderstorms on Saturday and 60% chance of rain on Sunday.

Bugger.

Re: 9 days to spa!Who's ready! - 01/06/2011 11:18

Originally Posted By: petep

http://www.wunderground.com/global/stations/06490.html#forecast have changed over the last 2 days from zero chance of rain to possible thunderstorms on Saturday and 60% chance of rain on Sunday.

Bugger.

After the hurricane of 87, when I was woken by a tree falling through my bedroom window, my faith in weather forecasts is not all that strong. Mr Michael Fish has a lot to answer for!

Re: 9 days to spa!Who's ready! - 01/06/2011 11:23

Originally Posted By: petep
60% chance of rain on Sunday.

Bugger.

Nah, wet tracks are always more fun!

Re: 9 days to spa!Who's ready! - 01/06/2011 11:26

But wet car parks/ paddocks are not.

Re: 9 days to spa!Who's ready! - 01/06/2011 11:38

Wet track + 888's = loads of fun laugh

Re: 9 days to spa!Who's ready! - 01/06/2011 12:16

Nooooi life insurance for me then

Re: 9 days to spa!Who's ready! - 01/06/2011 14:29

Just loaded the coupe on the trailor,using Gills car to power tyre compressor for topping up the trailor tyres and BANG there goes the clutch on Gills car !!! What fun. I should have stuck to bird watching.

Re: 9 days to spa!Who's ready! - 01/06/2011 17:04

what the heck? is that on the citroen dad?

how did the clutch go when you were using the cigarette lighter to power the compressor?! lol

Re: 9 days to spa!Who's ready! - 01/06/2011 17:08

Because i was moving her car! Anyway coupe is loaded,that's what matters at the moment.

Re: 9 days to spa!Who's ready! - 01/06/2011 17:57

Oh right u didn't mention that!

Re: 9 days to spa!Who's ready! - 02/06/2011 01:24

Hope everyone has everything sorted and ready..

Re: 9 days to spa!Who's ready! - 02/06/2011 08:03

woohoo woohoo woohoo laugh

Re: 9 days to spa!Who's ready! - 02/06/2011 08:20

Ready as I'll ever be, see you tomorrow rueb smile

Re: 9 days to spa!Who's ready! - 02/06/2011 08:47

Just 8 hours of work to survive, then i'm free for a week!! smile
Posted By: Begbie

Re: 9 days to spa!Who's ready! - 02/06/2011 11:54

Have fun over the weekend boys and girls, gutted I can't make this one, but hopefully next year I will.

I'm looking forward to the pics and video's, especially 'why did I spin?' laugh

Re: 9 days to spa!Who's ready! - 02/06/2011 12:01

Have fun chapsters

Re: 9 days to spa!Who's ready! - 02/06/2011 12:55

It's going to be awfully quiet on here for a few days!

Re: 9 days to spa!Who's ready! - 02/06/2011 14:24

Cant believe you are not bringing the 16 Neil!!

Re: 9 days to spa!Who's ready! - 02/06/2011 14:35

Struggling...just got away from work...
got to loads car
print confirmations,paperwork etc
pack
three s's
Get the tracking done on the car
Pick up brother
load and drive to ashford!

See you guys at midnight

Re: See you guys tomorow!Spa Italia 2011 - 02/06/2011 14:58

hopefully there will be some pics of Ruben going forwards this year rofl

not spinning off or going backwards

Re: See you guys tomorow!Spa Italia 2011 - 02/06/2011 17:36

Thanks adam...
Just getting tracking adjusted...
Camber is out on front and toe adjustments to be made....
Toe is way ouf on the rear...

Finish up here then pick bro up and set to come down
© 2024 Fiat Coupe Club UK