Fiat Coupe Club UK

My old coupe for sale, again

Posted By: bikenut55

My old coupe for sale, again - 14/06/2011 21:01

After darlo_nick sent me an email this morning about his 3rd Coupe, I couldn't help myself having a little browse on pistonheads. It was all going well and I wasn't really finding anything that took my fancy until my old coupe, Fiona, appeared.

PH Advert

What a state she's been left in frown Compare that advert to just a few of the pictures I took for its sale.

click to enlarge click to enlarge click to enlarge click to enlarge

It's also based closed to where I work... MUST NOT BUY FIONA BACK, MUST NOT BUY FIONA BACK, MUST NOT BUY FIONA BACK!
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: My old coupe for sale, again - 14/06/2011 21:05

My old Broom 20NA is for sale as well

Pistonheads

Still looks pretty tidy, was a fantastic car when I sold it.

Re: My old coupe for sale, again - 14/06/2011 21:10

Just imagine what it will be like wearing those Fiona slippers again... Very comfy wink
Posted By: Hovedan

Re: My old coupe for sale, again - 14/06/2011 21:26

Originally Posted By: shinyshoes
My old Broom 20NA is for sale as well

Pistonheads

Still looks pretty tidy, was a fantastic car when I sold it.

That was yours? My other half is looking for a good 20v and that's on the list we're looking at!

Re: My old coupe for sale, again - 14/06/2011 23:03

Yup, that was once mine.

Really, a cracking NA, interior was like new.

The ONLY niggle I could tell you (at the time of sale) is that I swapped the bonnet for the one previously on my 20VT, due to a colour mis-match after a repaint/repair on the 20VT one.

Not a million miles off, but it bugged me enough to swap it over before I sold it.

Other than that, great little car.

Service history in the ad is pretty acurate too, most of which came out of my pocket mind you.
Posted By: hoban81

Re: My old coupe for sale, again - 15/06/2011 00:25

Save Fiona cry
Posted By: bikenut55

Re: My old coupe for sale, again - 10/07/2011 18:13

I sensibly have been talked out of buying her back.

To be honest, if I was going to come back to the Coupe club then there are a lot better examples out there.

It's changed hands 4 times since I sold it under 2 years ago so I imagine it's had a hard few years.
© 2024 Fiat Coupe Club UK