Fiat Coupe Club UK

Benny's old coop on PH

Posted By: chrissy

Benny's old coop on PH - 24/05/2012 08:09

Making a quick buck eh?? Also to add, the advert states the current owner did the mods etc, Incorrect its the new very brief owner of an already tuned coop selling it, and for reasons not stated..

http://pistonheads.com/sales/3925910.htm

Chrissy
Posted By: Nigel

Re: Benny's old coop on PH - 24/05/2012 08:36

But the ad says "purchased by myself in 2006" suggesting that it's Benny that's selling it - is this not the case?

EDIT - did my own detective work - "orridge1990" on here bought it from Benny in April

So what's the reason for selling then and why the subterfuge?

Posted By: stan

Re: Benny's old coop on PH - 24/05/2012 08:46

Dunno the answer Nigel but this is a previously banned member who has managed to sneak back in........and has been banned again!

Caveat emptor folks!

Edit; advert here looks awful similar to the PH one..... chinny

Re: Benny's old coop on PH - 24/05/2012 08:48

I'll alert PH Admin

Re: Benny's old coop on PH - 24/05/2012 08:49

Thanks Nigel.
Posted By: Hovedan

Re: Benny's old coop on PH - 24/05/2012 08:56

Copied and pasted the old advert. Even the mileage!!

Obviously not the brightest cookie this one rolleyes

Re: Benny's old coop on PH - 24/05/2012 09:00

PH now alerted - makes my blood boil when someone is so shady about selling a car

Do we know anything about what's happened to the car since Benny sold it?

Re: Benny's old coop on PH - 24/05/2012 09:17

Not seen sight nor sound of it....

Even the pics are from here in S Wales,.

Re: Benny's old coop on PH - 24/05/2012 09:40

Yes - I remember visiting Benny a couple of years ago to buy his Accralite forged pistons off him - that's his garage that the Coupe is pictured outside

Re: Benny's old coop on PH - 24/05/2012 10:05

Kind of sad if its now suffering from any issues, When he had it for £2.5k it was THE bargain of the century, with NO expense spared,

I wanted it soooo bad.

Chrissy

Re: Benny's old coop on PH - 24/05/2012 11:28

Just had a reply from PH Admin - ad will be pulled very soon

Good to see they can react quickly
Posted By: bezzer

Re: Benny's old coop on PH - 24/05/2012 12:24

Advert now gone.

Well done everyone smile
Posted By: lost55

Re: Benny's old coop on PH - 24/05/2012 13:00

Also now on EBay frown

Re: Benny's old coop on PH - 24/05/2012 13:04

Originally Posted By: lost55
Also now on EBay frown

But with the text changed to remove the "owned since 2006" and "2 previous owners"

Honesty prevails eventually - perhaps he twigged that he's being watched
Posted By: juleshh

Re: Benny's old coop on PH - 24/05/2012 14:41

is it this one?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1998-FIAT-COUP...#ht_1893wt_1185

Re: Benny's old coop on PH - 24/05/2012 15:00

Originally Posted By: juleshh
is it this one?

Yes
Posted By: benje

Re: Benny's old coop on PH - 24/05/2012 15:16

Forgive me if I have missed it, but the current owner is now selling it, but he's lifted the old advert and used that to advertise it? Or has he done something else?
Posted By: PeteP

Re: Benny's old coop on PH - 24/05/2012 15:24

He was also prviously banned from this forum for various issues to do with selling goods and sending abusive, and threatening PMs to other members.

He subsequently tried to access the foum under various different identities, the latest being the orridge1990 alias.

All of which are against the rules which are intended to protect other members.
Posted By: mikndo69

Re: Benny's old coop on PH - 24/05/2012 18:04

Appreciate he's barred from the forum, but he's trying to sell a car using old photos and telling a few white lies.

Isn't that what most car salesmen do, or am I also missing something?

Re: Benny's old coop on PH - 24/05/2012 19:13

Originally Posted By: mikndo69
Appreciate he's barred from the forum, but he's trying to sell a car using old photos and telling a few white lies.

The fact that some car salesmen may do so is irrelevant.

What he choses to do elsewhere is up to him, what does matter is that he is banned from the forum for very good reasons that were outlined earlier.
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Benny's old coop on PH - 24/05/2012 20:25

Is Pistonheads tied to the forum?

Re: Benny's old coop on PH - 24/05/2012 20:36

Exactly
Posted By: Gunzi

Re: Benny's old coop on PH - 24/05/2012 20:42

If he makes a more accurate advert perhaps PH will accept it. I'm sure this isn't the first time when PH have refused an advert after it was flagged as containing false information.

Re: Benny's old coop on PH - 24/05/2012 20:43

Eh?

So you would prefer us not to alert PH to a fraudulent sale?

What would you then say to the new, unsuspecting owner when he turns up on this forum and it becomes apparent that we knew lies were being told but didn't do anything about it?

How pleased would you be if you found out there was a hidden past with your car AND we knew about it, but just because you bought the car elsewhere, we turned a blind eye.

I feel perfectly comfortable with my actions, and if the Ebay ad had been the same, I'd have shopped him to Ebay too
Posted By: Roadking

Re: Benny's old coop on PH - 24/05/2012 20:48

Originally Posted By: Nigel
Eh?

So you would prefer us not to alert PH to a fraudulent sale?

What would you then say to the new, unsuspecting owner when he turns up on this forum and it becomes apparent that we knew lies were being told but didn't do anything about it?

How pleased would you be if you found out there was a hidden past with your car AND we knew about it, but just because you bought the car elsewhere, we turned a blind eye.

I feel perfectly comfortable with my actions, and if the Ebay ad had been the same, I'd have shopped him to Ebay too

Absolutely. I don't understand why mikndo69 has a problem. I would be very seriously pissed off if I bought a car which the Forum knew was an issue but decided not to tell me out of fairness to the bent cloud9 trying to sell it.

Re: Benny's old coop on PH - 24/05/2012 20:49

I would have concerns about a previous owner tooclick to enlarge
Posted By: Roadking

Re: Benny's old coop on PH - 24/05/2012 20:52

Originally Posted By: dlongstaff
I would have concerns about a previou
s owner tooclick to enlarge

Ah a homage to the man who lent his name to the Falkland Islands' population. smile

Re: Benny's old coop on PH - 24/05/2012 21:02

Yep your missing the difference between right and wrong methinks......

Re: Benny's old coop on PH - 24/05/2012 22:03

One question, is the car worth £2000?

Re: Benny's old coop on PH - 24/05/2012 22:25

I agree with the points made about being pissed off if the car had issues and YES he deserves to be banned from the forum but I still think its a bit much to report it to PH.

Anyone who buys a coupe or any car like ours for that matter, would do a bit of research about what model to buy, things to look at etc... and would go on to a site like this and have a look and maybe ask some questions.

As a regular user on this forum, I often see posts about "Just bought this and have a few issues".

Maybe its the fact that I haven't been a member for that long and I did not have the pleasure of dealing with this person, so I do apologize to everyone I have offended. It seems I have been singled out for some reason.
Posted By: Benny

Re: Benny's old coop on PH - 24/05/2012 22:32

One question, is the car worth £2000?

Yes the car is worth £2000, and the rest love

Ben
Posted By: Emjay

Re: Benny's old coop on PH - 24/05/2012 22:37

The only reason you are being singled out, if at all, is because you are saying things that the majority recognise as a bit daft.

This is someone with a history who is not being honest in either his identity on here or in his advertisement. Raising a concern with PH is totally appropriate because we are a community and we are looking out for others. PH formed their own independent view that the advert needed to be pulled. That should also tell you something.

I appreciate that you were interested in buying the car and may even be in contact with the seller - if it had gone belly up and you found out that people on here knew the background and the dodginess of the advert and said nothing, you'd be spitting feathers and I wouldn't blame you. It would also mean the FCCUK forum is no longer the community I (and I suspect most people here) would want to be part of.
Posted By: Edinburgh

Re: Benny's old coop on PH - 24/05/2012 22:41

I agree with the points made about being pissed off if the car had issues and YES he deserves to be banned from the forum but I still think its a bit much to report it to PH.

Anyone who buys a coupe or any car like ours for that matter, would do a bit of research about what model to buy, things to look at etc... and would go on to a site like this and have a look and maybe ask some questions.

As a regular user on this forum, I often see posts about "Just bought this and have a few issues".

Maybe its the fact that I haven't been a member for that long and I did not have the pleasure of dealing with this person, so I do apologize to everyone I have offended. It seems I have been singled out for some reason.

Don't take it personally, the action taken shows a strong commitment from forum stalwarts who have standards and wish to uphold the integrity of this particular corner.

It's not as if every car ad is being "reported", this is like a duty of care towards [new] members who see well-known coops come around.

There will be a difference between a car with a few issues [which will be expected in this age of car] and an owner/seller who may have p*ssed many people off.

Re: Benny's old coop on PH - 24/05/2012 22:58

It's not you that's been singled out, it's your position on this topic.

There's a reasonable stock placed on honesty and helping others around here, suggesting that it's okay to do otherwise usually generates this sort of reaction.

Don't take it to heart!

Re: Benny's old coop on PH - 24/05/2012 23:17

Hi just to add the person orridge1990 drives his car as a trader I had a long talk with him when he wanted to buy my red coupe. But he wanted to swap and a few things didn't add up like the motor had to be taxed and etc.... so I didn't sell him the car.

Well done to letting people know as it's nice to know we are honest on this forum.

Re: Benny's old coop on PH - 24/05/2012 23:53

Correction - that is what the less scrupulous of car dealers do. Fortunately for buyers, there are those amongst us who believe that honesty, transparancy, integrity, fairness and giving good service are good traits, and reflect being passionate in what we do and which in turn will ultimately equate to earning trust and a good reputation thumb

Yes, there are times when I buy cars privately and sell them on plagiarising the original advert, but only when the original advert reflects the car properly. Definitely not trying to pass the car off as the previous owner, that's a big nono

Well done to all those involved in getting this advert corrected or removed. As several have says, that's what the fccuk community is and should be all about.

Re: Benny's old coop on PH - 25/05/2012 07:04

Originally Posted By: dlongstaff
I would have concerns about a previous owner tooclick to enlarge

When did Leighton join the Umpa Lumpa band?? Haha

Re: Benny's old coop on PH - 25/05/2012 07:47

Originally Posted By: Emjay
I appreciate that you were interested in buying the car and may even be in contact with the seller

I don't remember being interested in buying the car, I just clicked on the advert to have a look and keep up with the times.

I take it that I have been well and truly told off frown

Re: Benny's old coop on PH - 25/05/2012 08:17

Do you really have to ask????

Re: Benny's old coop on PH - 25/05/2012 08:18

No, not told off - just appraised as to most people's attitude on here to scammers, crooks and thieves....your continued contribution is more than welcome, you should get to some meets and see what the guys are really like. My bet is you'd love it.

Alcester eh? used to be nice there, what's it like now?

Re: Benny's old coop on PH - 25/05/2012 08:51

nice!!!!

And quiet since my coupe has been playing up

Re: Benny's old coop on PH - 25/05/2012 09:34

Originally Posted By: proccy
No, not told off - just appraised as to most people's attitude on here to scammers, crooks and thieves....your continued contribution is more than welcome, you should get to some meets and see what the guys are really like. My bet is you'd love it.

Alcester eh? used to be nice there, what's it like now?

Well said,this doesnt apply to you though. laugh

Re: Benny's old coop on PH - 25/05/2012 10:13

I don't remember being interested in buying the car

Appreciate it may have slipped your mind, but you contacted the seller on 22 May at 12.16 saying "I'll have it"

Re: Benny's old coop on PH - 25/05/2012 10:32

That's interesting.
I've looked at my posts and there is nothing related to this topic.

But I do remember making a comment on a post along with some other people on here about a car going spare or something, But it was probably made in jest.
As I cannot afford to get mine fixed, I don't think I would be in the market for a new car at the moment.

It looks like that thread has been deleted.

Re: Benny's old coop on PH - 25/05/2012 10:35

Your contact with the seller was exactly and only as I quoted. No posts from anyone else.

I tend not to say things I can't back up - which is a good approach for people wanting to advertise too! smile

Re: Benny's old coop on PH - 25/05/2012 10:38

Can you PM me the link to this post please

Re: Benny's old coop on PH - 25/05/2012 11:03

The thread is in deleted posts which is why you can no longer see your reply.

I can confirm that it is exactly as Emjay said
Quote:
mikndo69
Club member 1029
On a journey

Loc: Alcester
(89.207.160.254)

I'll have it

Re: Benny's old coop on PH - 25/05/2012 11:07

I need to see to complete post.

Nothing like a bloody witch hunt is there

Re: Benny's old coop on PH - 25/05/2012 11:09

No witch hunt. You were the one suggesting I had said something incorrect. On this occasion you were wrong. It happens.

Re: Benny's old coop on PH - 25/05/2012 11:11

I need to see to complete post.

Nothing like a bloody witch hunt is there

No witch hunt here.

You asked to see your complete post, that was all you wrote.

Re: Benny's old coop on PH - 25/05/2012 12:04

Emjay

You posted this

I appreciate that you were interested in buying the car and may even be in contact with the seller

I replied this

I don't remember being interested in buying the car, I just clicked on the advert to have a look and keep up with the times.

You replied with this

Appreciate it may have slipped your mind, but you contacted the seller on 22 May at 12.16 saying "I'll have it"

I replied with this

That's interesting.

But I do remember making a comment on a post along with some other people on here about a car going spare or something, But it was probably made in jest.
As I cannot afford to get mine fixed, I don't think I would be in the market for a new car at the moment.

You replied with this

Your contact with the seller was exactly and only as I quoted. No posts from anyone else.

I tend not to say things I can't back up - which is a good approach for people wanting to advertise too! smile

At no point did I say it was incorrect, I said

That's interesting.

I think this has gone on long enough, I made a comment about people controlling other peoples lives and maybe messing there life up a bit - I don't like that, but that's me.

He (orridge) probably deserves it if he's as nasty as everyone says, do I deserve this witch hunt into what was said and what not was said - I don't think so

Like I did say,
I have NO money to sort my own car out.
I have NO money to buy another car.
I can sort of remember replying to a post about a car but I do believe it was in jest.

This forum is a very useful tool for getting information and also for meeting and making friends. I really would like to meet Emjay, petep and any others that are there and maybe stake my case about this over a beer or three (I'm not buying thou).

Re: Benny's old coop on PH - 25/05/2012 12:57

This isn't complicated.

I made a post, part of which said that you had expressed interest in buying the car. You singled out that part to quote and post in response that you didn't remember doing that and that you just clicked on the advert.

I hope you have the insight to see how your public response could suggest that what I had said was incorrect. I then jog your memory. Your recollection was then that there had been a communication of sorts but in common with other people. I then jog your memory that there weren't other people.

You then want to see your complete communication. Again I hope you have the insight to see how that could add to the earlier inference that what I said was not correct. You are then provided with the complete communication.

Please stop shrieking witch hunt every five minutes, it's errant nonsense and beginning to sound like a bad parody. If we're not careful we'll end up having AndrewR round here with his ducking stool!
Posted By: Mansilla

Re: Benny's old coop on PH - 25/05/2012 12:58

I think I'd be rather annoyed if I were a seller who got the very clear message 'I'll have it' to then find out that the offer is something you sort of remember, but intended in jest. I usually have a pretty clear recollection when I make offers to buy things worth thousands.

What a bizzare thread.

Re: Benny's old coop on PH - 25/05/2012 13:04

Yep!

jester

Re: Benny's old coop on PH - 25/05/2012 13:40

I think we all need to see the whole of the "I'll have it" post to see the context of the message.

Nuff now Emjay

Re: Benny's old coop on PH - 25/05/2012 14:05

I've resurrected it here, but only on a temporary basis, just to clarify Emjay's position; link removed as it has served its purpose

Note; no modifications have been made to the thread or posts, this was all the communication prior to it being deleted and moved from the general forum.

Also note it will only be on view for a short time prior to being deleted again.

Re: Benny's old coop on PH - 25/05/2012 14:05

Mike,

Everybody has seen the entire "I'll have it" post.

So, if you don't mind please stop going on about it.

Re: Benny's old coop on PH - 25/05/2012 14:06

Mansilla, the seller was looking for expressions of interest rather than offering a price. Mikndo69 did absolutely nothing wrong in his reply and should not be criticised for it. The seller could have read it as serious despite Mikndo69's intent but even if he did, as an invited exploratory communication the seller has no reason to feel mucked about.

The rather boring side issue was just whether there was a communication (apparently in doubt) not the appropriateness of it (never in doubt)

Re: Benny's old coop on PH - 25/05/2012 14:50

If ever a thread needed locking, this has to be it zzz

Re: Benny's old coop on PH - 25/05/2012 14:52

can't we all just kiss and make up?
This has to be one of the most pointless arguments... in the world.

Nigel did a good thing for the general public - END OF.

Re: Benny's old coop on PH - 25/05/2012 14:59

Thanks Stan

I think I'm cleared of trying to buy a car.

At least its took everyone's attention away from poor Mickeybravo20v's car.

Need to fix mine now.

Re: Benny's old coop on PH - 25/05/2012 15:01

rofl and boy, did we need a break from the incessant posting

Re: Benny's old coop on PH - 25/05/2012 15:19

So, has anyone bought this yet?? smile

Re: Benny's old coop on PH - 25/05/2012 15:35

If not, I'll have it.

Re: Benny's old coop on PH - 25/05/2012 15:36

rage

You beat me to it

Re: Benny's old coop on PH - 25/05/2012 16:05

mikndo69 your "You posted this. I replied this. You replied with this.." post tickled me somewhat. Thanks for entertaining!
Posted By: szkom

Re: Benny's old coop on PH - 25/05/2012 18:22

Originally Posted By: Nigel
If ever a thread needed locking, this has to be it zzz

Think I can help.

Which oil should I use in my coupé? It's a blue one if that helps?

Re: Benny's old coop on PH - 25/05/2012 18:45

laugh

Re: Benny's old coop on PH - 25/05/2012 18:55

Originally Posted By: proccy

rofl and boy, did we need a break from the incessant posting

Gave up reading them when I realised I needed a translator lol
Posted By: deannn_20VT

Re: Benny's old coop on PH - 15/07/2012 22:08

It is back for sale - http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/150857967209?_trksid=p5197.c0.m619

Re: Benny's old coop on PH - 16/07/2012 07:41

only 3 owners?

Re: Benny's old coop on PH - 16/07/2012 17:19

Originally Posted By: Big_Muzzie
only 3 owners?

Thats right, i was the second,

Ben

Re: Benny's old coop on PH - 16/07/2012 17:43

Pretty low for the age of car and mileage.... one of those where I wish I was looking to buy.
Posted By: deannn_20VT

Re: Benny's old coop on PH - 30/07/2012 21:48

Back up for sale again - ebay.
Also, on gumtree for £4k.

As it is for sale again and again it makes me think that there's something wrong with this car. I'd love to have it thou as if it's sound then it must be uber fun to drive laugh

Oh, shouldn't the engine be forged when running over 350bhp mark? Surely on standard internals it will go BANG at some point, right?
Posted By: Jimbo

Re: Benny's old coop on PH - 31/07/2012 07:55

I'll have it !

Re: Benny's old coop on PH - 31/07/2012 08:04

It's the same guy - obviously some people see a cheap fast car buy and then realise that they still have to pay fast car insurance.

Looks nice, it's done 2k miles between ad. and pictures so must work. Lots of power....
Posted By: adam16vt

Re: Benny's old coop on PH - 31/07/2012 08:30

I text the guy yesterday to make an offer an between txts he said he'd sold it and it was being collected Friday for 1950........

Re: Benny's old coop on PH - 31/07/2012 10:18

Originally Posted By: Jimbo
I'll have it !

LMAO

Re: Benny's old coop on PH - 31/07/2012 12:39

Originally Posted By: chrissy
I'll have it !

LMAO

I may have ooo

Re: Benny's old coop on PH - 31/07/2012 12:49

Haha, seriously?

Re: Benny's old coop on PH - 31/07/2012 13:01

Haha, seriously?
rofl

Joking aren't you. All the flack I had earlier in this post.
I'm still fixing mine.

Re: Benny's old coop on PH - 31/07/2012 13:03

Pheweee smile

Re: Benny's old coop on PH - 31/07/2012 13:18

Looks like omeone must have

Re: Benny's old coop on PH - 04/08/2012 15:37

Well it never sold on e-bay - but a mate of my brothers has just made a very cheap purchase.

I was the only coupe that I ever saw, now there are 3 within 2 miles of mine! ....i should charge commission, that's 2 i've sold in 2 weeks!!
Posted By: stevey

Re: Benny's old coop on PH - 16/08/2012 23:04

Well I think its time I ended the rumors regarding this car, I did take the plunge and parted with my hard earned cash about 2 weeks ago!
Yes I went to view with the intention of pulling this coupe apart with faults but to be honest there was very little to go on, it is a total credit to Benny who I know has spent a fortune on this car.
A big thanks to Big_Muzzie who gave me all the buying advice needed, also not forgeting Muzzynumber2 for the lift and advice.
This is my second coupe and has taken me 2 years to find the right one again, so far so good no issues just a BIG smile on my face when I drive laugh
Posted By: benje

Re: Benny's old coop on PH - 17/08/2012 06:56

Good to hear!! 3 pages of speculation and someone who actually sees the car buys it! Congratulations just goes to show, don't believe everything you read on the Internet!
Posted By: Gunzi

Re: Benny's old coop on PH - 17/08/2012 07:39

Glad to hear you're enjoying it, and going to drive it rather than break it!

Have fun in your new Coupe!

Re: Benny's old coop on PH - 17/08/2012 08:14

If you decide to sell it................

I'll have it laugh

Re: Benny's old coop on PH - 17/08/2012 08:17

laugh

Re: Benny's old coop on PH - 17/08/2012 08:42

How much did you pay for it, We are all interested in that!

Re: Benny's old coop on PH - 17/08/2012 08:50

I know, I know! Let's Just say stevey drives a hard bargain.

Re: Benny's old coop on PH - 17/08/2012 10:52

He robbed the guy (not literally!) Plain and simple, must've been desperate to sell or didn't need the money.

As Billy Connolly once said - Giant Toblerone, bend over etc etc

Re: Benny's old coop on PH - 17/08/2012 15:26

Under 2k then?

Re: Benny's old coop on PH - 17/08/2012 18:02

thumb

Ben

Re: Benny's old coop on PH - 17/08/2012 20:12

Originally Posted By: chrissy
Under 2k then?

You could say that laugh

Re: Benny's old coop on PH - 18/08/2012 01:38

Yawn.... come on,.........lol

Re: Benny's old coop on PH - 18/08/2012 08:07

Ok ok, £1700 of pure Yellow fun!

Re: Benny's old coop on PH - 18/08/2012 09:56

£1700? This is how I feel right now.

Re: Benny's old coop on PH - 18/08/2012 17:05

Originally Posted By: stevey

Absalute bargin of the year cry

Wish i kept it frown

Ben

Re: Benny's old coop on PH - 18/08/2012 19:36

Originally Posted By: Benny

Wish i kept it frown

Ben

I bet you do, if I hadn't have bought my wine red plus 2 weeks before I'd of had it. yes

Re: Benny's old coop on PH - 18/08/2012 19:37

He even put £20 of vpower in for him before he bought it.

Re: Benny's old coop on PH - 18/08/2012 19:40

I've spent an easy 6/7 k on the coupe in my 7 years of ownership ooo

I'll be back soon with avengence wink

ben

Re: Benny's old coop on PH - 18/08/2012 23:11

Originally Posted By: Muzzynumber2

Wish i kept it frown

Ben

I bet you do, if I hadn't have bought my wine red plus 2 weeks before I'd of had it. yes

You had your chance - Benny's old car has been up for sale for, well, since Benny sold it!! A lot longer than 2 weeks ago smile

Re: Benny's old coop on PH - 19/08/2012 08:30

Originally Posted By: Hovedan
Originally Posted By: Muzzynumber2

Wish i kept it frown

Ben

You had your chance - Benny's old car has been up for sale for, well, since Benny sold it!! A lot longer than 2 weeks ago smile

I bought my coop 2 weeks before ste bought Benny's old one. I had seen this on eBay but I don't really trust eBay and thought that sort of power wouldn't be reliable without going forged.

But that 1 is spot on.
shocked

Re: Benny's old coop on PH - 26/10/2012 23:34

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1998-FIAT-COUP...=item35c1097da3

And back........

Re: Benny's old coop on PH - 27/10/2012 09:13

Buy it Adam?!

Re: Benny's old coop on PH - 27/10/2012 09:16

This car is becoming a real hot potato, what's wrong with it?

Re: Benny's old coop on PH - 27/10/2012 09:18

Nothing but stes wife believes ste will do himself some harm as itsquite rapid

Re: Benny's old coop on PH - 27/10/2012 09:20

Originally Posted By: adam16vt

Think the wife has put her foot down. redcard

He is not a happy bunny. furious

Re: Benny's old coop on PH - 27/10/2012 09:36

Very tempted dan, have enquired the last two times its been for sale.........

We shall see what happens

Re: Benny's old coop on PH - 27/10/2012 09:48

Looks like a cracker.... I have too many or I'd be tempted shocked

Re: Benny's old coop on PH - 27/10/2012 09:51

This car is becoming a real hot potato, what's wrong with it?

True, it's not doing the car any favours being past about.

But like Big_Muzzie said, don't think he has a choice in the matter.
frown

Re: Benny's old coop on PH - 27/10/2012 10:29

Thanks for the support Muzzynumber2 + Big Muzzie ;), they are spot on regards the reason I am selling this car. cry
I know there is alot of worry quiet righty regards to why this car is up for sale again!
All I can say is this car is spot on, it only comes out to play at weekends and never fails to put a smile on my face, I would prefer this car to go to a club member where it will be given the love it needs so please dont be put off by thinking there is something seriouly wrong with it.
Any test drives are welcome feel free to PM with any questions..

Re: Benny's old coop on PH - 04/11/2012 16:55

ive emailed you via ebay advert about the car
ben

Re: Benny's old coop on PH - 05/11/2012 20:15

£1850, Lucky new owner, again!

Re: Benny's old coop on PH - 06/11/2012 17:17

Forum member 2. laugh

Re: Benny's old coop on PH - 08/11/2012 22:10

Just driven Benny's old car back from Yorkshire...Wow, what a cracking car!!!!! £1850 well spent me thinks smile

Posted By: MarioCirillo

Re: Benny's old coop on PH - 08/11/2012 22:12

nice one! thumb

Re: Benny's old coop on PH - 08/11/2012 22:41

Ste was sad to see it go. cry

He will just have to drool over mine now. laugh

Glad it's gone to a good home. thumb

Re: Benny's old coop on PH - 08/11/2012 22:46

Really jealous. Timing wasn't right for me. I looked seriously at this one last time it came up and this time.

Hope you'll be really happy with it. smile

Re: Benny's old coop on PH - 08/11/2012 23:54

Thanks all...
Must say it's a massive power hike compared to my other coupe with stage 1
FC Map.
Makes my Kawasaki ZZR1100 feel very sedate at full chat.
Just as well suspension and brakes are also sorted, cant see me wanting anymore power... shocked
Credit to Benny for making such a great car. thumb
Posted By: Flea

Re: Benny's old coop on PH - 09/11/2012 06:53

Great Coupe, certainly one of the better ones I have seen over the years.

Re: Benny's old coop on PH - 09/11/2012 07:48

At least now all the doubts from the start of this thread have been cleared up!

Serious distance to cover Somerset to West Yorks!!!

Re: Benny's old coop on PH - 09/11/2012 08:36

I just cant believe it wasn't snapped up by the trackday boys, Or bought and broken for a profit, In terms of how its had no expense spared on building it + its condition is there any hope for 350+bhp Coupes ever being saleable? I mean a nice standard Sprinty was sodl recently for the same £££.

Bonkers, But there is no way to travel faster for £1850, Unless it requires a passport!

Chrissy

Re: Benny's old coop on PH - 09/11/2012 11:38

Its the UK market for you - in Europe you'd have paid mega money for a car like that. It was sweet and from the few times I saw / heard it - WOW!!

I probably should have added it to my collection....

Re: Benny's old coop on PH - 09/11/2012 14:17

No brother, your getting your bum down to jbt for a forged 2.5 transplant. I told you this already! laugh

After all. You can't have your little brother having BIGGER power than you. biglaugh
© 2024 Fiat Coupe Club UK