Fiat Coupe Club UK

Girlfriend and the Coupe.

Posted By: stevo

Girlfriend and the Coupe. - 25/06/2012 22:30

So the girlfriends Corsa is not useable at the moment as I am halfway through changing the water pump. I recently added her to my insurance as it knocked 100 quid off it, so I let her drive my LE to work. Anyway she apparently had loads of comments where she works of "Oh nice car" and then outside her gym some bloke stopped next to her and said nice car and started trying to chat her up. Seriously after 1 day. She now enjoys driving it but it sounds like she is getting more confident in it. Maybe I should have turned the boost down.
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Girlfriend and the Coupe. - 25/06/2012 22:34

girls get more attention driving a 'lads' car,fact lol

I let the gf drive my bravo (when it was in its prime ) and the amount of attention she got was ridicolous lol.. its like us see it as 'a chick driving that' laugh

Re: Girlfriend and the Coupe. - 26/06/2012 00:35

Girls driving coupès = attention, stares and lots of male smiles its brillant and you get let out of junctions really quickly! tongue laugh
Posted By: Edinburgh

Re: Girlfriend and the Coupe. - 26/06/2012 00:38

Originally Posted By: Lezza
Girls driving coupès = attention, stares and lots of male smiles its brillant and you get let out of junctions really quickly! tongue laugh

using accents on coupe = attention, stares etc etc laugh thumb
[even if it's sloping the other way lol]

Re: Girlfriend and the Coupe. - 26/06/2012 07:02

I best sell the porto i bought for my wife.
Although she has got a face like a welders bench. wink

Re: Girlfriend and the Coupe. - 26/06/2012 08:25

Quote:

Although she has got a face like a welders bench. wink

Brilliant love it.

Ross

Re: Girlfriend and the Coupe. - 26/06/2012 14:26

lol you cant say that laugh

Re: Girlfriend and the Coupe. - 26/06/2012 17:03

cheers for this lol, was going to let my otherhalf use mine on the weekends, not a flipping chance now, i couldnt bare that thought, people staring at her and smiling at her, not her fault she's short and looks silly driving on top of the steering wheel, esp in her galaxy. she wouldnt understand,

Lie an tell her you had to take her off the insurance.

Re: Girlfriend and the Coupe. - 26/06/2012 17:07

Originally Posted By: 812112
cheers for this lol, was going to let my otherhalf use mine on the weekends, not a flipping chance now, i couldnt bare that thought, people staring at her and smiling at her, not her fault she's short and looks silly driving on top of the steering wheel, esp in her galaxy. she wouldnt understand,

Lie an tell her you had to take her off the insurance.

shocked shocked shocked
Posted By: Tommy_Coop23

Re: Girlfriend and the Coupe. - 26/06/2012 18:17

Sexy, fast car + lass driving it = win! Nowt cooler than a girl that likes 'proper' motors. love
Posted By: stan

Re: Girlfriend and the Coupe. - 26/06/2012 19:09

Originally Posted By: Tommy_Coop23
Sexy, fast car + lass driving it = win! Nowt cooler than a girl that likes 'proper' motors. love

Mrs Stan is safe enough driving the coupé, it just takes her a while to fold all the fat folds in through the door..... sick

(Note to Turbo Verde; that one is not for inclusion in Pt3!) shocked

Re: Girlfriend and the Coupe. - 26/06/2012 19:21

laugh

Re: Girlfriend and the Coupe. - 26/06/2012 19:30

laugh

Don't be mean you lot, let your ladies drive your coupes they will love it, all that power in there hands evil and just think over time you could both have his n hers coupes and attend all club functions together, drive side by side, race each other and even wash your cars together...... Marriage will never be dull again! crazy

You should be proud to have your women behind your wheels, just look at porkypaul and how happy he is to let me drive his beast!! laugh laugh

Re: Girlfriend and the Coupe. - 26/06/2012 19:42

...... Marriage will never be dull again! crazy

You've never met Mrs Stan, have you? When she reads what I've written on here about her marriage will never be dull again, if I survive the multiple operations I'll require! punch

box

Re: Girlfriend and the Coupe. - 26/06/2012 19:46

I don't think Mrs Stan really exists.......

Lots of sheep in Cumbria wink

Re: Girlfriend and the Coupe. - 26/06/2012 19:50

Originally Posted By: tim42

Not in our part of Cumbria, she has a very healthy appetite, she just finds it awkward getting the wool out of the gaps in her teeth... sick

Re: Girlfriend and the Coupe. - 26/06/2012 19:54

Originally Posted By: stan
Originally Posted By: tim42

Not in our part of Cumbria, she has a very healthy appetite, she just finds it awkward getting the wool out of the gaps in her teeth... sick

I always find flossing removes the stubborn couch grass thumb

Re: Girlfriend and the Coupe. - 26/06/2012 20:51

agreed thumb

Re: Girlfriend and the Coupe. - 27/06/2012 15:58

Lezza: You should be proud to have your women behind your wheels, just look at porkypaul and how happy he is to let me ride his beast!!

Pure filth lezza haha :P:D

Re: Girlfriend and the Coupe. - 27/06/2012 16:39

Lezza: You should be proud to have your women behind your wheels, just look at porkypaul and how happy he is to let me ride his beast!!

rofl rofl

Re: Girlfriend and the Coupe. - 27/06/2012 18:21

rofl rofl

shocked smile laugh cloud9

Re: Girlfriend and the Coupe. - 27/06/2012 19:18

rofl rofl

tongue hehe You make me laugh
Posted By: szkom

Re: Girlfriend and the Coupe. - 28/06/2012 10:52

I tried getting the girlfriend to drive my coupé. Wouldn't have it. Too worried about wrecking it. Shame really as I fancied a chauffeur.

Re: Girlfriend and the Coupe. - 28/06/2012 13:21

Originally Posted By: szkom
I tried getting the girlfriend to drive my coupé. Wouldn't have it. Too worried about wrecking it. Shame really as I fancied a chauffeur.

haha, classic smile

Re: Girlfriend and the Coupe. - 28/06/2012 13:21

rofl rofl

tongue hehe You make me laugh

ha smile
© 2024 Fiat Coupe Club UK