Fiat Coupe Club UK

What happened to FC Performance page on fccuk?

Posted By: Freddan72

What happened to FC Performance page on fccuk? - 04/07/2013 09:58

Just noticed that FC Performance page on fccuk is gone. No more info, results and analysis from Leighton. Why have you removed it?
Posted By: Robfow

Re: What happened to FC Performance page on fccuk? - 04/07/2013 10:01

All the trader sections have gone, Leighton's Dyno thread is now in the tuning section. I found the various traders write ups interesting, but seems it was all too much hassle...
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: What happened to FC Performance page on fccuk? - 04/07/2013 10:03

you can find fc performance on facebook .
Posted By: NikAzwaa

Re: What happened to FC Performance page on fccuk? - 04/07/2013 11:18

That's a shame. It was definitely good reading material.
Posted By: Kayjey

Re: What happened to FC Performance page on fccuk? - 04/07/2013 11:39

The Kama Sutra is also good reading material. It's published elsewhere though. wink

There is no room on this (independent) Forum for commercial activities though. The lines were starting to get really vague and there should be a harder focus of the club on what we are meant to do. The various sections were a source of dispute which reminded us of the 'vs' section we used to have.

The reading material (which I found extremely interesting as well - it's great to see so many passionate people who LIVE and BREATH the Coupe!) will hopefully find a more elegant and decorated (pictures, styling,...) place on their respective websites wher they can have full control over it. All that information is splendid documentation on their activities and belongs together with the pricing and other practical info.

Re: What happened to FC Performance page on fccuk? - 18/07/2013 08:32

What a shame the traders section was removed, a bad decision IMO.
Posted By: knight7660

Re: What happened to FC Performance page on fccuk? - 18/07/2013 08:48

It wasn't needed in my eyes it's fine with just a list of who's got garages for trusted work. Any other info should be on there websites

smile

Re: What happened to FC Performance page on fccuk? - 18/07/2013 08:53

2nd that .

Re: What happened to FC Performance page on fccuk? - 18/07/2013 08:57

Erm I'm not so sure.

Was the decision discussed with the users of the site( I've been away so don't really know all the facts to be fair?)

Is the information still searchable?

Re: What happened to FC Performance page on fccuk? - 18/07/2013 09:50

You can find FC performance on Facebook where conversations and latest projects are discussed in depth where your views or comments can be allowed.

Removing the need for moderation on here helps take the traffic elsewhere.

Re: What happened to FC Performance page on fccuk? - 18/07/2013 10:09

Originally Posted By: Davie
Erm I'm not so sure.

Was the decision discussed with the users of the site( I've been away so don't really know all the facts to be fair?)

Is the information still searchable?

it was a trial that didn't work so was remove due to too many confrutations between the traders and wasn't good reading to be on the forum .
Posted By: bezzer

Re: What happened to FC Performance page on fccuk? - 19/07/2013 06:08

Originally Posted By: Davie
Erm I'm not so sure.

It's not up to individual members to make decisions like removing areas of the Forum. The club board are elected by the membership to make such decisions.

It's just a shame there was so much willy waving by certain traders. I guess you get knobs in all walks of life rolleyes

Re: What happened to FC Performance page on fccuk? - 19/07/2013 20:00

Originally Posted By: bezzer

I guess you get knobs in all walks of life rolleyes

everywhere
© 2024 Fiat Coupe Club UK