Fiat Coupe Club UK

Anyone know about this car?

Posted By: Anonymous

Anyone know about this car? - 21/11/2013 14:40

Click me

This looks like a rather lovely example and in my budget with hi-spec, not my first choice of colour but seems a nice car.

From reading the ad it seems it's a known-car on here? Who knows about it?

Thanks
Posted By: one4seven

Re: Anyone know about this car? - 21/11/2013 15:44

Was trying to convince a colleague of mine to snap this up, but he's dead set on another BMW... sad act.

Looks pretty good, can't see it up for grabs in our Coupes For Sale section but if it's been to Power Italia somebody around here will know it.

Re: Anyone know about this car? - 21/11/2013 17:37

He does say he's one of us, I don't recognise the car from any local meets confused
Posted By: groundze20vt

Re: Anyone know about this car? - 21/11/2013 20:17

I know a lot about it since unfortunately it's my car for sale:-(.

Re: Anyone know about this car? - 21/11/2013 20:22

Perhaps you can enlighten us matey?

Re: Anyone know about this car? - 21/11/2013 20:53

I would love to but I'm not sure if I'm aloud to advertise the car on this thread. Feel free to contact me if interested.

Re: Anyone know about this car? - 21/11/2013 20:55

Well can you not tell us why you're selling and who on the forum has owned it or seen it?

Re: Anyone know about this car? - 21/11/2013 21:31

PM each other, lowest mileage I have seen!

Re: Anyone know about this car? - 21/11/2013 21:43

Well I'm selling due to big financial reasons:-(. Hence low asking price for specification.

The first owner was an old chap who had it from new and only sold it due to moving abroad.

Barbz has seen it since he has done all the work on her.

The only reason why I have not been to any meets is because I'm a chef and I always work weekends and that seems to be when the meets take place:-(.

She really is a lovely car and if I could keep her I certainly would.
Posted By: PeteP

Re: Anyone know about this car? - 21/11/2013 22:23

Originally Posted By: groundze20vt
I would love to but I'm not sure if I'm aloud to advertise the car on this thread. Feel free to contact me if interested.

Indeed, please take any discussion to PM.

Re: Anyone know about this car? - 22/11/2013 21:28

Its a shame your selling up matey.
This Coupe is the finest example i've seen so far with zero rust issue's, yes, zero rust!

Perfect fast road setup and very high spec inc 6 speeder.

Re: Anyone know about this car? - 22/11/2013 21:42

I notice you mapped it Barbz? Was that done live and would you say that's about the right power figure?

Re: Anyone know about this car? - 22/11/2013 21:55

Yes, i've tuned it, 300hp+ is typical for that setup.

Re: Anyone know about this car? - 23/11/2013 08:32

He says 350 with the Stage 3 CR turbos unit?

Re: Anyone know about this car? - 23/11/2013 15:22

Originally Posted By: MarcT
He says 350 with the Stage 3 CR turbos unit?

I know two others that got 350bhp out of a cr turbo stage 3 hybrid and similar setup

Hovedan and thunderbox

Re: Anyone know about this car? - 23/11/2013 15:42

A stage 3 turbo can produce 350bhp easily, mine has 343 on slipping clutch.

Re: Anyone know about this car? - 23/11/2013 17:57

mine made 320bhp with 339lbft barbz tuned, very similar spec (same turbo etc) ^^ with the addition of a stg 2 head, With the cat in and a useless bleed valve!

Gizzmo ebc and a de-cat, and the car felt "much" faster, but never went back on the dyno with that set-up unfortunately.

350 or there abouts, at a push is believable, depending on the exact set-up. Turbo certainly won't flow much more, as were getting into 28rs territory there...

Re: Anyone know about this car? - 25/11/2013 17:41

Originally Posted By: F1ANG
mine made 320bhp with 339lbft barbz tuned, very similar spec (same turbo etc) ^^ with the addition of a stg 2 head, With the cat in and a useless bleed valve!

Gizzmo ebc and a de-cat, and the car felt "much" faster, but never went back on the dyno with that set-up unfortunately.

350 or there abouts, at a push is believable, depending on the exact set-up. Turbo certainly won't flow much more, as were getting into 28rs territory there...

I own the above car now, it doesn't "feel" that fast but I think it's got a lot to do with the pants turbosmart bleed valve fitted.

Just got my hands on a Greddy Profec Spec II so hopefully that'll liven things up a bit and I can check what boost I'm running.

Re: Anyone know about this car? - 25/11/2013 17:46

I have a stage 3 hybrid and red top injectors, at 1.3 BAR the car seems pretty quick. Ditching the bleed valve is a good start. Sounds obvious, but check for pressure leaks - mine had a loose union on the plastic pipe that bolts to the head.
© 2024 Fiat Coupe Club UK