Fiat Coupe Club UK

Low milage plus parts

Posted By: starvin2047

Low milage plus parts - 28/01/2014 13:30

Hi! I've recently been buying parts off a low milage plus and am considering buying the whole car but dont no what sort of money to offer the guy. I'll be honest in that I dont really need the parts as ive already got 4 coupes including an LE but it would make sence just to buy it and get rid of what i dont need.
Posted By: Dan

Re: Low milage plus parts - 28/01/2014 14:18

Plus parts are always in high demand. (I'll have the carpet extensions if you don't want them!.. and the gear knob if it's in good condition!)
Posted By: chrissy

Re: Low milage plus parts - 28/01/2014 14:31

does it run? Mot? Damage?? Could be £500-£2000
Posted By: Countrycruising

Re: Low milage plus parts - 28/01/2014 15:47

Why is it being broken for parts?

Re: Low milage plus parts - 28/01/2014 17:34

Yep car runs. I'm going to buy the motor and box as i couldnt belive the condition. The car looks like it's 5 years old its mad. No oil or leaks anywhere, all the metalwork under the bonnet is shinny, no dirt or oxide anywhere I couldnt believe it and its only done 65k. This car has been well loved, garaged and seen little rain. The car mearly needs a bonnet, headlamp, bumper and wishbone but the chap has taken out the seats, coilovers discs and calipers. I came away with the strut brace, clocks, air bags, discs, mats and a few other things i needed but considering just buying the lot and move the rest on. Most of the items on it are new.

Re: Low milage plus parts - 28/01/2014 17:39

I was originally going to buy it but never got to see it. Next thing he emails me as he's bumped it and breaking it and if i wanted anything. Insurance has paid out more than he bought it for and he bought it back from them to try and sell the bits. As i said to him i would have just bought the car as it was and repaired it but he started to parts off to sell. The car is mint and its mad it being scrapped but Ive 4 coupe at home at the mo and cant be botherd to do it.

Re: Low milage plus parts - 29/01/2014 15:58

Update! I've just bought the everything except the calipers,dampers, lockset, wheels and bare shell, all will be available soon except motor and box which ill keep as a spare.
Posted By: Serg1

Re: Low milage plus parts - 29/01/2014 16:09

It does seem such a shame this plus has been broken up.

Feel bad in saying I'll be interested in various bits and pieces now it happened.
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Low milage plus parts - 29/01/2014 19:42

Any idea how much he wants for the calipers?
Posted By: klapanciusz

Re: Low milage plus parts - 29/01/2014 21:02

I'd be very interested in the seats, the steering wheel, the gearstick+gaiter, the strut brace, the special floormat and the luggage net.
Posted By: PeteP

Re: Low milage plus parts - 29/01/2014 21:21

Please use the market place to discuss sales and wants.
The rule is there to protect users.
© 2024 Fiat Coupe Club UK