Fiat Coupe Club UK

Ebay Alloy radiator.

Posted By: Countrycruising

Ebay Alloy radiator. - 04/03/2014 09:35

Who won this last night, anyone on here?

Alloy rad £177.00

I spoke to the trader last week who said this was a one off but they might be able to offer a GB later in the year.
I'll post an update when I've spoken to them again.
Posted By: szkom

Re: Ebay Alloy radiator. - 04/03/2014 10:02

They seem to have stock of those. There's another one listed now. They also appear to have several ebay user names against the same address. They also have a nasty habit of pulling items from auction early because of "listing errors".

Re: Ebay Alloy radiator. - 04/03/2014 10:09

I was told it was the only one they had so lets see if the listed one gets pulled.
Posted By: coupe_integrale

Re: Ebay Alloy radiator. - 04/03/2014 12:38

Joe, if you're after some ally work I'd recommend AH up in Hereford (guys who did my fuel tank).

I'm sure Laars would do a deal on a GB if there were a number ordered as he usually does a good deal on single items!

There is also Concept Racing in Ross who are one of the best alloy fabricators in the country and do incredible work for a sensible price.
Posted By: szkom

Re: Ebay Alloy radiator. - 04/03/2014 13:14

Originally Posted By: Countrycruising
I was told it was the only one they had so lets see if the listed one gets pulled.

They had a load of coolant hose kits up for sale recently also. Tried bidding on them a few times...
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Ebay Alloy radiator. - 04/03/2014 13:16

I put a bid of £90 lol.
Guess I didn't win it .

Re: Ebay Alloy radiator. - 06/03/2014 13:37

Originally Posted By: coupe_integrale
Joe, if you're after some ally work I'd recommend AH up in Hereford (guys who did my fuel tank).

I'm sure Laars would do a deal on a GB if there were a number ordered as he usually does a good deal on single items!

There is also Concept Racing in Ross who are one of the best alloy fabricators in the country and do incredible work for a sensible price.

Hiya James smile

I've got to know Laar's well over the past couple of years, they produce some nice work including making *things* for the F1 teams.
I don't know the company in Ross so worth a call/chat as the word is Valeo will be dropping the 20vt radiator off their production list soon.

Re: Ebay Alloy radiator. - 06/03/2014 13:45

Yes it was the last one so it auto relisted and they've pulled the auction but will be calling me to discuss a group buy in the near future smile
© 2024 Fiat Coupe Club UK