Fiat Coupe Club UK

Chrissy - you sold your Coupe

Posted By: HiraethHuw

Chrissy - you sold your Coupe - 07/06/2015 21:58

I guess we shouldn't be surprised - pleased in fact that you kept it so long.

Two questions:-

Who did you sell it too, and

What are you going to buy next?

And, ok , a third

Will you bring you new purchase out on a run when we next go?

Perhaps we should start a sweep stake.
I'll start with a Chrysler 300c SRT, as one burned me off on the M4 today( I was in the gutless Scenic at the time).
Posted By: chrissy

Re: Chrissy - you sold your Coupe - 08/06/2015 06:49

Huw I've sold up to part fund a business venture, I would never has sold it otherwise.

The cost of keeping it was next to nothing, All the major jobs were upto date, the insurance was a mere £170 a year,

That said I am due a ppi refund shortly & will either buy a Type R or another Leon Cupra R, I really doubt I would find another Coupe thst looked as good as mine, or be as reliable as what I just sold.

Still the best forum I've ever used though!
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Chrissy - you sold your Coupe - 08/06/2015 19:10

You will be back, a soon as you see me driving around Newport you will want another. tongue
Posted By: pinin_prestatyn

Re: Chrissy - you sold your Coupe - 08/06/2015 22:42

I bet you're looking at another as we speak! You've had how many now?
Posted By: bruce01

Re: Chrissy - you sold your Coupe - 11/06/2015 23:30

I have text you Chrissy hehe smile
Posted By: hoban81

Re: Chrissy - you sold your Coupe - 12/06/2015 12:02

I sold my ep3 type r to get another coupe. You will miss the torque.

Good luck with the business venture.

Re: Chrissy - you sold your Coupe - 12/06/2015 20:10

Originally Posted By: bruce01
I have text you Chrissy hehe smile

Got it Bruce! Funny thst was!!

I have to say I felt more sad seeing that Coupe drive away than any other car I've owned, 100+ in fact!
It had all the niggles sorted bar 2, all big works complete, and with the decatted system it sounded nuts,

I will happily buy another when my business is winning bread, but it will have to be as good, or better, but I can see that being £4000+!

In the meantime a Type R can be had for £2000 with near to 100% worry free motoring, so for now that's my plan, I have alot of love for the Vtec at high revs,

What i am liking now though is thst only the best and cherished Coupes are kicking about in general.
Posted By: HiraethHuw

Re: Chrissy - you sold your Coupe - 12/06/2015 20:29

Yeah. Good luck with the business venture.

Who did you sell your car to?

Will you bring your R to the next Coupe run? Would be great to see it (and you, of course) tongue

Re: Chrissy - you sold your Coupe - 12/06/2015 20:43

Thanks Huw - I appreciate the interest, I sold it to an enthusiast, but he's never owned a turbo car - He liked the sound it made, also the acceleration! I miss it BADLY, It wasn't perfect, but looked a million dollars clean!

I will bring something, If I have a Type R, that will come, Or our Mercedes A210 Evo, or my GF'S newly treated Mini Cooper S with tuning goodies. - none are Coupe pace though!
Posted By: bruce01

Re: Chrissy - you sold your Coupe - 15/06/2015 21:37

Good luck Chrissy. Will no doubt see you at the next meet. smile
© 2024 Fiat Coupe Club UK