Fiat Coupe Club UK

Phillip Island

Posted By: Scuderia

Phillip Island - 22/07/2015 15:19

I've entered an MSCA Sprint this Saturday at PI, the weather looks crap but I don't care, I got the car finished tonight so I'm going! laugh
No oil leaks, No coolant leaks and the brakes seem to work too, amazing!

Boy the old girl seems to have some extra grunt in this cold weather, or may be I'm just too use to driving my other car. rolleyes
Posted By: Begbie

Re: Phillip Island - 22/07/2015 15:38

If it's crap weather go and do the go-karting instead, less chance of breaking something then hehe
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Phillip Island - 22/07/2015 22:21

Originally Posted By: Begbie
If it's crap weather go and do the go-karting instead, less chance of breaking something then hehe

Or go and watch the Penguins cool
Posted By: Possum

Re: Phillip Island - 23/07/2015 00:28

Hope all goes well for you at PI on the weekend. Look after the car as we would like to see it, and you, next April at the Fiat Nationals in Ipswich.
Posted By: Scuderia

Re: Phillip Island - 26/07/2015 03:24

Freezing cold and all but it was a fantastic day out at the Island! It's such a pleasure to drive a proper grand prix circuit. The video makes it look very pedestrian but it's anything but. The long corners are super fast and require the correct entry speed and angle to avoid running off. Turn 3 looks like nothing on tv but it is in fact flat out in 4th gear on the limit. The brake pads I bought were totally inadequate but I managed.

from a Clio Sport 182
© 2024 Fiat Coupe Club UK