Fiat Coupe Club UK

Interesting 16VT for sale

Posted By: OnlyItalian

Interesting 16VT for sale - 12/01/2017 22:22

http://www.coys.co.uk/cars/1994-fiat-16v-turbo
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Interesting 16VT for sale - 12/01/2017 22:36

Yes been mentioned on here a couple of times that car. They've been trying to sell it for a while now...

Re: Interesting 16VT for sale - 16/01/2017 13:02

Anyone know what it actually went for? Coys site says awaiting results... The sale was Saturday I think

Re: Interesting 16VT for sale - 16/01/2017 13:29

Be interesting to find out as historically, cars that fetch high prices at auction drive the second hand market thereafter...

Re: Interesting 16VT for sale - 16/01/2017 17:41

Just seen a comment on FB - so not sure how serious to take it that it went for £9k......
Posted By: andyps

Re: Interesting 16VT for sale - 16/01/2017 21:04

Coys take a long time to update their site. I went to the show yesterday and the car looked immaculate, I didn't pay to go in the enclosure but could get very close to it. Very nice and £9k seems low if it did sell for that.

Re: Interesting 16VT for sale - 18/01/2017 21:00

For anyone wanting to know what happened... This rare beast has spent a few days at a VW dealers in Loughborough where a good friend of mine works. At lunchtime today it was put on a low-loader for shipment back to it's owner in Ireland. According to the guy responsible for transporting the coop, its owner hoped the car would fetch somewhere between 15 & 20 thousand. No idea if the final bid was 9K, only that it wasn't enough!
My friend (who himself has owned a 16V N/A and a 20VT) initially assumed the car had been traded in. Moments before it was taken away, he kindly took some photos for me to share here. cool laugh

click to enlarge
click to enlarge
click to enlarge
click to enlarge
click to enlarge
click to enlarge
click to enlarge
click to enlarge
click to enlarge
click to enlarge
click to enlarge
click to enlarge