Fiat Coupe Club UK

Fantastic looking Coop on for sale...

Posted By: JKD

Fantastic looking Coop on for sale... - 12/03/2017 20:16

http://www.skleppc.co.uk/centralparkcarsales/inventory/fiat-coupe-2-0-turbo-20v-2dr/

It really does look like a nice example. One that's been modded tastefully (the Porsche blue really suits it! love ) and looked after too.

I'm sure it was on sale before, a couple of months ago, on PistonHeads (with the same photos - they are quite distinct after all) for about......£5000?!? confused

Does anyone else remember seeing this Coop before?

Towards the end of the description it says, ''Please no silly offers cost me over 20k and 3 years to do it. Genuine reason for sale.'' From this wording it appears as if it's more like an individual selling it, and not a garage. So did the garage buy it and are now reselling it for a higher price and just reusing a description that the previous seller may have used on PistonHeads?

But then again, the background in the photos is the same as all their other cars on sale at the moment. So it must have been the garage selling it previously as the photos appear to be the same ones from a couple of months ago! crazy

Was it even on for £5000 previously, or am I imagining that and it was actually a highly priced example previously too? confused
Posted By: Joe78

Re: Fantastic looking Coop on for sale... - 12/03/2017 21:10

I'm not a fan of cosmetically modified coupes but I like that, though not to the tune of £13k
Posted By: robcal

Re: Fantastic looking Coop on for sale... - 12/03/2017 21:27

I hate the interior.
Posted By: Zam

Re: Fantastic looking Coop on for sale... - 12/03/2017 22:21

Are the furry dice included in the price......or extra?
Posted By: stevo

Re: Fantastic looking Coop on for sale... - 12/03/2017 23:13

It was for sale on eBay about a year ago...
Posted By: jimboy

Re: Fantastic looking Coop on for sale... - 13/03/2017 05:59

Yep! saw this the last time it was for sale. From the pictures it looks professionally worked on & if that's the sort of thing that floats your boat, but most comments were not my cup of tea. No for me as well.
Posted By: Submariner

Re: Fantastic looking Coop on for sale... - 13/03/2017 06:48

The wording is same/similar to the last advert which was last year. The seller was after circa £10K at the time. Far too chavvy for me. New owner could be reusing the blurb and pics?
Posted By: Edinburgh

Re: Fantastic looking Coop on for sale... - 13/03/2017 07:13

Further evidence for me that the days of us bemoaning the coupe as under-valued might well be turning a corner and with a little encouragement from the eagle-eyed the prices are being hiked up as its being recognised as a collectors' item....
Posted By: oxfordSteve

Re: Fantastic looking Coop on for sale... - 13/03/2017 07:14

All that money and couldn't be arsed to swap out that many looking coolant tank...

Whisper it, but i quite like it, not enough to put five figures into it though....
Posted By: djmobi

Re: Fantastic looking Coop on for sale... - 13/03/2017 08:28

I love this coupe......wanted it when it was for sale last year and want it now......unfortunately its considerable beyond my budget.
Posted By: djmobi

Re: Fantastic looking Coop on for sale... - 13/03/2017 08:31

bit confused about the badge though......its got 369bhp not 400 and isnt that a badge meant for a car with an LS2 V8?
Posted By: Nigel

Re: Fantastic looking Coop on for sale... - 13/03/2017 12:22

In its favour, it looks to have been done to a very high standard. Yes, its an acquired taste, but most visually-modified Coupes fall into that category

Little bits that put me off are the incorrect mileage in the ad (its done nearer 120k, not 117k), the daft "designo Pininfarina" badges (they only bit they designed was the interior) and the ridiculous "400HP LS2" badge.

The slightly more worrying aspect is the fact its showing 2.75 bar oil pressure on a cold engine - not normally a huge issue, but it has only just been rebuilt - should be showing a solid 3 bar
Posted By: Dazvr6

Re: Fantastic looking Coop on for sale... - 13/03/2017 12:36

I like it. It's not overly modified bodywise and the interior is done well but I'm not a fan of the seats.
Needs leather imo.
Posted By: magooagain

Re: Fantastic looking Coop on for sale... - 13/03/2017 14:01

It may now be up for sale for its third time I think.
Posted By: mikndo69

Re: Fantastic looking Coop on for sale... - 14/03/2017 15:57

I love the interior
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Fantastic looking Coop on for sale... - 14/03/2017 18:13

Looks remarkably similar to this one - wheels and filler cap are different, but same body kit, colour, sticker in the side window, and same power output. Just watch the speedo shots as the needle flies round. Blimey. And on his own private test track too. Yeh, right...

https://youtu.be/XdEpsvb2kxM
© 2024 Fiat Coupe Club UK