Fiat Coupe Club UK

Large lot of genuine Fiat/Alfa tools on ebay

Posted By: Anonymous

Large lot of genuine Fiat/Alfa tools on ebay - 26/03/2017 09:20

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/201863660457

may be of interest to someone.

I'm in for the rear crank seal tool (1860817000) if anyone does buy the lot! smile

Re: Large lot of genuine Fiat/Alfa tools on ebay - 31/03/2017 11:44

Seems this guy is a bit of a time waster.

We agreed a price for 2 of the items and then he stops responding to my messages. Now he's re-listed the entire lot including the 2 items he agreed to sell separately to me.
Posted By: Zam

Re: Large lot of genuine Fiat/Alfa tools on ebay - 31/03/2017 21:33

Is there a catalogue or special tool directory - so you can check the part numbers?

I have Googled a few of the numbers on the eBay listing - but keep getting Russian sites! So still none the wiser as to exactly which tools are for sale.

Re: Large lot of genuine Fiat/Alfa tools on ebay - 31/03/2017 22:47

Originally Posted By Zam
Is there a catalogue or special tool directory - so you can check the part numbers?

Not really, but the engine manual and service manual show the tools specific to the coupe (along with the part number) on the pages showing where they're required to be used for certain jobs.

At other parts of the service manual it just has a technical drawing with no part number and says "make this tool", like you're expected to have lumps of metal and a lathe at hand!
Posted By: Zam

Re: Large lot of genuine Fiat/Alfa tools on ebay - 01/04/2017 12:21

Ahh....thanks for the info.

Naively, I thought there may be one big, handy volume titled "Part Numbers For All the Special Tools You Will Ever Need (Fiat, Alfa and Lancia) " laugh
© 2024 Fiat Coupe Club UK