Fiat Coupe Club UK

Zamiauto's yellow 1:18 scale model non delivery

Posted By: Kayjey

Zamiauto's yellow 1:18 scale model non delivery - 27/04/2017 07:09

For anyone who has pre-ordered a Fiat Coupe scale model from eBay 'zamiautos' I strongly encourage you to open a dispute as the seller ran off to the dark corners of the UK.

Item number was 262837244030 and I've opened both a court claim, bank fraud claim and paypal claim. I don't react nicely to this kind of a-holes.

PS - if anyone's got a yellow model spare or knows where to reliably buy one, let me know. I'll be checking OTTO directly today.

Greetings.
Posted By: PeteP

Re: Zamiauto's yellow 1:18 scale model non delivery - 27/04/2017 09:50

Just looked at Otto's website Klaas. They are sold out.

Re: Zamiauto's yellow 1:18 scale model non delivery - 27/04/2017 10:28

Will have to go through another eBay attempt then.
Posted By: DaveG

Re: Zamiauto's yellow 1:18 scale model non delivery - 27/04/2017 11:11

They sold out a few months ago, this ebay seller put another one on as an auction that finished at under £60 + postage (I tried to put in a last-minute bid but I don't think it was high enough, buyer was prepared to pay more). There's also this one or even this one in Spain (with an odd decription)

Oh wait, this one as well and this one in France

Take your pick!
Posted By: Edinburgh

Re: Zamiauto's yellow 1:18 scale model non delivery - 27/04/2017 11:57

Originally Posted By DaveG
They sold out a few months ago, this ebay seller put another one on as an auction that finished at under £60 + postage (I tried to put in a last-minute bid but I don't think it was high enough, buyer was prepared to pay more). There's also this one or even this one in Spain (with an odd decription)

Oh wait, this one as well and this one in France

Take your pick!

Phew, not cheap frown

The "as well" one seems to think it's a Merc rolleyes

It seems there was a limited edition of 999 and it's impressive they've already sold out.
Posted By: PeteP

Re: Zamiauto's yellow 1:18 scale model non delivery - 27/04/2017 12:04

The original batch of blue ones was 1500 and they went within the first month too.

Forum members had the hundred of them that the club bought.

Re: Zamiauto's yellow 1:18 scale model non delivery - 27/04/2017 16:14

Got one from Germany - model car shop. Should arrive next week. Or another court case. smile
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Zamiauto's yellow 1:18 scale model non delivery - 27/04/2017 16:21

Reading this reminded me - so I've just bought one for £81.99. Looks like it is superbly detailed, and I have exactly the same age and colour.
Posted By: Countrycruising

Re: Zamiauto's yellow 1:18 scale model non delivery - 27/04/2017 20:01

I have a contact in Europe who has access to a small quantity should anyone like one.
© 2024 Fiat Coupe Club UK