Fiat Coupe Club UK

Overheard Comments...

Posted By: DDouble

Overheard Comments... - 22/08/2017 13:43

I heard an amusing comment the other day when waiting at some temporary traffic lights. I saw a couple of teens staring at my car as I drove past them, they caught me up as I was waiting and I couldn't help but hear one of the say to the other "I thought it was a Porsche" as they passed, amused me no end!
Posted By: magooagain

Re: Overheard Comments... - 22/08/2017 14:21

How insulting.
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Overheard Comments... - 24/08/2017 19:36

Better than what I heard when I drove past some yoof the other week. Shouted "your car's s**t mate". Don't think he realised I had my windows down as I passed. Anyway, I decided to return to the scene of the crime and asked him to repeat to my face exactly what he'd said. He developed an unusual form of mutism and he couldn't even look me in the face as he cycled off at speed. These youngsters...
Posted By: Edinburgh

Re: Overheard Comments... - 24/08/2017 19:54

Originally Posted By Slugcatcher1
Better than what I heard when I drove past some yoof the other week. Shouted "your car's s**t mate". Don't think he realised I had my windows down as I passed. Anyway, I decided to return to the scene of the crime and asked him to repeat to my face exactly what he'd said. He developed an unusual form of mutism and he couldn't even look me in the face as he cycled off at speed. These youngsters...

A case of jealousy....rise above it smile
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Overheard Comments... - 25/08/2017 13:17

Originally Posted By Edinburgh
Originally Posted By Slugcatcher1

A case of jealousy....rise above it kick his head in smile
Posted By: tim16v

Re: Overheard Comments... - 26/08/2017 11:07

Two lads stopped and stared at me driving past and I heard one of them say to the other 'what car's that??'
Posted By: dante giacosa

Re: Overheard Comments... - 03/09/2017 21:46

Funny

I'm with you there; Magooagain...
© 2024 Fiat Coupe Club UK