Fiat Coupe Club UK

R255 KFR

Posted By: DLT

R255 KFR - 05/08/2019 20:53

Hello all,

I've been lurking since parting company with my last coupe and I'm mulling over the idea of buying another. Does anyone know anything about R255 KFR on the bay? History seller, general thoughts I guess, its clearly had some paint. I'm looking for a straight coupe to hold onto.... I've told my wife I won't modify this one laugh
Posted By: Countrycruising

Re: R255 KFR - 06/08/2019 08:14

Originally Posted by DLT
I've told my wife I won't modify this one laugh

Really chinny

laugh

Hiya Dave, good to see you're being tempted to return to the fold smile

KFR has been on the bay for sale for quite a while, several people have viewed and reported that it's very original, which I guess means it needs funds spending on it like suspension as you can see it's on original top mounts.

Give me a call sometime, I might have something you're interested in.
Posted By: DLT

Re: R255 KFR - 07/08/2019 20:24

Hi Joe,

Thanks for the reply and good to hear from you!

At the money advertised, I convinced myself KFR might be a viable option. It reminded me of my original Steely, completely standard as you will remember...... when you 4 wheel drifted it near the Bromyard unit. Very impressive at 30 mph I have to say tongue Anyway, not for me then by the sound of it.

I'll give you a call tomorrow to see what you have. Something blue, noisy with PROPER power rofl and a heavy clutch might fit the bill laugh
Posted By: Edinburgh

Re: R255 KFR - 07/08/2019 21:19

Originally Posted by DLT
Something blue, noisy with PROPER power rofl and a heavy clutch might fit the bill laugh

Once smitten.... laugh
© 2024 Fiat Coupe Club UK