Fiat Coupe Club UK

Aero wipers

Posted By: Clintos

Aero wipers - 26/09/2019 12:05

Any idea where I can get hold of a set of OE front aero wipers or who does them as close to original ones as possible?

TIA
Posted By: jimboy

Re: Aero wipers - 26/09/2019 12:18

I purchased mine off eBay ages ago. They were cheap, they did the job. Then again I'm a stickler for clean windscreens, I'm for ever cleaning inside & out, I use that stuff on the outside rainx, my wipers are rarely on...... driving

Re: Aero wipers - 26/09/2019 12:40

its not the rubbers or wiper blade in particular, Im wanting the aero blades ones to keep the wipers tight against the screen as they lift at higher speeds lol
Posted By: Master_Mariner

Re: Aero wipers - 26/09/2019 13:12

ebay link

For real clearance of the screen at high speed- 2 blades per arm is the way to go.

Hope of use.

Regards

MM
Posted By: jimboy

Re: Aero wipers - 26/09/2019 14:26

Originally Posted by Master_Mariner
ebay link

For real clearance of the screen at high speed- 2 blades per arm is the way to go.

Hope of use.

Regards

MM

That's the ones I purchased, but reading Clintos again, are you looking for the blade spoiler.?... chinny
Posted By: Mark_S

Re: Aero wipers - 01/10/2019 08:18

I seem to recall that the driver's side wiper arm carried a spoiler as OEM fitment?

Re: Aero wipers - 08/12/2020 16:47

Originally Posted by jimboy
Originally Posted by Master_Mariner
ebay link

Hope of use.

Regards

MM

That's the ones I purchased, but reading Clintos again, are you looking for the blade spoiler.?... chinny

yes mate, im looking for the blade spoiler that was fitted to the driver side arm if i remember correctly
Posted By: eddy

Re: Aero wipers - 08/12/2020 19:23

Bosch super plus SP21S with spoiler for the drivers side available from Euro car parts or sister company Car parts for less.

Re: Aero wipers - 08/12/2020 22:00

Thanks for your help guys but I’ve managed to find the original RHS OE Valeo wiper blade on eBay.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/202474765690
© 2024 Fiat Coupe Club UK