Fiat Coupe Club UK

Coupe Original CD Changer Pics

Posted By: Anonymous

Coupe Original CD Changer Pics - 12/10/2019 17:14

Hi all, I am installing the original Clarion CD changer back in my coupe but struggling with how the changer mounts. Can anyone post a pic or clarion one fitted in boot so I can get an idea?
Posted By: Rob_78

Re: Coupe Original CD Changer Pics - 13/10/2019 07:54

I don't have a picture but mine was mounted to the metal under the centre brake light behind the boot lamp, so the lamp shone over the front of the changer if that makes sense......

Re: Coupe Original CD Changer Pics - 13/10/2019 08:36

Thanks Rob. Sure it was in N/S void by rear lights on mine, can’t see anywhere else but will look under brake lamp area.
It’s driving me nuts, had to walk away from it yesterday 😂

Re: Coupe Original CD Changer Pics - 13/10/2019 23:20

I’ve just taken mine out to give me more boot space. Will take photos tomorrow

Re: Coupe Original CD Changer Pics - 14/10/2019 20:56

Great thank you.

Re: Coupe Original CD Changer Pics - 14/10/2019 21:09

There are some brackets in the boot to the right of the interior light as you face it. They are sort of movable inside two holes and have two butterfly nuts on each one .

Attached picture ABA2AD85-6DA0-4C10-92A9-42EBBB241859.jpeg
Posted By: Master_Mariner

Re: Coupe Original CD Changer Pics - 15/10/2019 12:49

Just a quick aside to say:

I moved mine from the central bracket to one side of the boot, - as the original fitting position tended to get in the way if you were putting in any sizeable item, or needed to put in any large amount of luggage in the boot.

Some may not be bothered by that- but just for info.

Regards

MM
Posted By: Possum

Re: Coupe Original CD Changer Pics - 16/10/2019 07:28

Mine has Velcro on its underside and sits on the carpet under the front passenger seat. Easy access to change the CDs

The cables are just gathered up and secured in a bunch with a cable tie under the seat.
© 2024 Fiat Coupe Club UK