Fiat Coupe Club UK

Good bye! 15 years in the fold!

Posted By: RusH

Good bye! 15 years in the fold! - 31/10/2019 14:12

Hi All,

I wanted to post a quick note to advise that after 15 years of ownership my Coupé was collected by her new owner last weekend. It went to an Ex Fiat Mechanic who has wanted one for the similar length that I have owned mine! There is always something about the car going to someone that you know (hope!) is going to look after it that is a nice feeling.

I wanted to say a quick note to say what a cornerstone of information and support this Forum has been over the years. Whilst I (strangely) only joined the club this last year, I wanted to say thank you to all the members and the forum administrators that make it what it is and has been.

I’m sure I will hang around browsing the forum every now and again (albeit I have always been a limited poster!).

If anyone wants details of what the car ended up selling for (to the first viewer) let me know. I know Coupe prices are all over the place sometimes let me know and I’m happy to share via PM.

Russ
Posted By: bockers

Re: Good bye! 15 years in the fold! - 31/10/2019 14:49

Lovely words Russ. Keep in touch and good luck for the future.
Posted By: Master_Mariner

Re: Good bye! 15 years in the fold! - 31/10/2019 15:26

Best wishes for the future, moving on from the Coup is never easy!

Regards

MM

Re: Good bye! 15 years in the fold! - 31/10/2019 15:46

Thanks guys. I actually listed it for sale on three previous occasions and removed it due to a change of heart.

The garage is looking rather empty at the moment - but that will hopefully change soon!
Posted By: Theresa

Re: Good bye! 15 years in the fold! - 02/11/2019 00:31

All the best Russ and thanks for being part of the forum and club cool
Posted By: Countrycruising

Re: Good bye! 15 years in the fold! - 02/11/2019 07:50

Good luck Russ thumb

Re: Good bye! 15 years in the fold! - 03/11/2019 19:29

Thanks Theresa/Joe
© 2024 Fiat Coupe Club UK