Fiat Coupe Club UK

Scotland

Posted By: Anonymous

Scotland - 27/09/2020 02:38

Hello guys, just joined and still trying to get to grips with this forum, normally there would be a Newbie place to introduce myself but can't find it and can't seem to be able to post so saw this post named Scotland and thought I'd use it as a platform to say Hello, my name's Alan from Glasgow and have recently purchased a low mileage (70k) Fiat Coupe 20v Turbo, it's was originally bought so I could put the engine in my Bravo HGT 155 but the Coupe is solid, which is a rarity, overall it's in really good shape, needs the paint fixed but overall it's good so now it's turned into a project car.

I don't know how to upload pictures, so if anyone could help me out with the way things work on here it would be much appreciated, thanks Alan
Posted By: Edinburgh

Re: Scotland - 15/10/2020 23:26

Hi and welcome Alan, ashamed that someone hasn't replied until now, apologies.

Here is a link to how you post photos, which can also be found as a sticky at the top of the Coupé Related Chat section.

link

Look forward to seeing your pics - it's just possible, if it doesn't work at first, that you may have to complete 5 posts before you do this which is the same rule for Private Messaging (PM)

Which side of town are you?
Posted By: Theresa

Re: Scotland - 16/10/2020 19:00

Hi and welcome smile Sorry, I hadn't noticed your post neither frown
Posted By: Rosso

Re: Scotland - 16/10/2020 19:35

Hello and welcome Alan hope you enjoy the new coupé. They are a tremendous place to be in as you will no doubt have noticed by now smile

Noy so far from you in Motherwell.
© 2024 Fiat Coupe Club UK