Fiat Coupe Club UK

No Bad Prices!

Posted By: darthstinky

No Bad Prices! - 19/01/2021 18:29

Found this on my web travels...

https://www.euspares.co.uk/braintree/success

Thought the Brembo Brake Pads and Disks (along with the other brands) were pretty good value...

So ordered up a set of Brembo rear disks (groves) & Brembo pads for front & back....

Let you know what they turn out when they arrive!

DS
Posted By: ash_p

Re: No Bad Prices! - 19/01/2021 19:24

I think this is just another name AutoDoc are using as its HQ is Berlin (which is the same), they have lots and all the same company. I have used them quite a few times and even though they are slow the items have always turned up, they was good for the Wife's Abarth parts as they was quite a bit cheaper then elsewhere.
But be careful with the discs as they have a habit of sending you a completely different brand to what you ordered, I got Stark rear ones that wasn't coated even though I ordered a different brand that was coated. They don't tell you until you open the box and find out and you have to pay return postage if you haven't paid their silly addition cost for returns. Fingers crossed you get the Brembo's or a comparable named brand.
Posted By: DaveG

Re: No Bad Prices! - 19/01/2021 19:36

Yes indeed, another AutoDoc clone, with constantly varying base prices and constantly varying discounts making it hard to know if you're getting a good price or not. If you're not in a hurry, check prices daily for a week or two and buy when you can see a good price. I got sent a massively oversized Stark oil filter for a Punto (which only has room for a small filter) and insisted on a refund rather than a poxy 3% discount off my next order.
Posted By: darthstinky

Re: No Bad Prices! - 10/02/2021 22:33

Parts finally arrived (yes, slow!) but really happy with the quality and they are genuine Brembo parts. smile

DS
© 2024 Fiat Coupe Club UK