Fiat Coupe Club UK

Love my car

Posted By: PaulL

Love my car - 11/08/2021 11:45

Finished hoovering and interior cleaning yesterday, an sat back in the passenger seat thinking, I love this car.
Posted By: Edinburgh

Re: Love my car - 11/08/2021 15:47

Originally Posted by PaulL
Finished hoovering and interior cleaning yesterday, an sat back in the passenger seat thinking, I love this car.

It's been too long since we've seen unadulterated coupé-drooling on here - nice one laugh
Posted By: Gunzi

Re: Love my car - 11/08/2021 21:31

Mine was off the road for nearly a year. Every now and again I’d go outside to simply sit in it.
Posted By: Henklia

Re: Love my car - 12/08/2021 10:20

Same here. The sun is out (finally) and having a new mot since yesterday (sailed through without any issues for the fifth time)the coupe looks even prettier than normal. And then taking it for a spin and as the car was parked I heard a small boy shouting to his dad “look, there’s a Ferrari!” These are things that makes owning a coupe even more special. But apart from those things the car is joy to drive and its looks are still attractive. Yes, it is car to love.
Henk
Posted By: Gripped

Re: Love my car - 13/08/2021 14:48

Mine looks rough around the edges due to faded paint but mine got a bloke rubber necking at it the other day. And a couple of months back a bloke in car next to me at traffic lights shouted "nice car mate, been restoring it?" to which I replied, "Thanks and yes, plenty more to do yet."

He must have noticed my newly powder coated alloys and fresh refurbished and painted calipers.... wink
Posted By: KevinW

Re: Love my car - 13/08/2021 15:05

Just looking at mine gave the ex-wife an orgasm!

Re: Love my car - 13/08/2021 16:30

Originally Posted by KevinW
Just looking at mine gave the ex-wife an orgasm!

Looking at your what exactly? shocked

Actually... Don't answer that. rofl
Posted By: Sheepshead

Re: Love my car - 13/08/2021 19:09

Can't stop looking at mine out my kitchen window, just wish he was tucked up in a garage frown
Posted By: Cooperman

Re: Love my car - 14/08/2021 11:50

Mine tucked back into the garage now after wash and wax before Festival Italia tomorrow. Had to visit the local petrol station for a top up and quite a few people staring at it trying to work out what it is smile

Re: Love my car - 14/08/2021 14:54

Have a good time tomorrow. The first one I've missed in a few years.

thumb
Posted By: AyliCarper

Re: Love my car - 14/08/2021 20:40

Parked in a rush on a busy road to get a takeaway this evening. Returned to it walking up a slight incline and the front wheels were *just* at that angle and the car was pointing down the hill and it looked like it wanted to take off gleaming in the early evening sun. Got in and did a three point turn and somebody kindly waited well back to 'let the oil tanker go round' and I could tell he was jealous as hell.
© 2024 Fiat Coupe Club UK