Fiat Coupe Club UK

Star Trek

Posted By: TimC

Star Trek - 17/10/2021 09:40

Hi guys,

Crikey, it's a been a long time since I was on the forum! I still miss my Coupe's frown

I appreciate this post may go against the rules, but I just found a totally unused Star Trek package which I bought from here in 2010 (still in it's original Jiffy bag) - all cables and software brand new.

I'm reluctant to just throw it in the bin, and I'm unsure how rare they are, but I'd like for this to go to somebody on here free of charge.

I did look at posting this in the proper threads here, but it's a lot harder to just post anything (particularly for free!) than it was - MODS, please move / delete as appropriate, I won't get offended! smile

Cheers!

Tim.
Posted By: 1st_things_1st

Re: Star Trek - 17/10/2021 10:01

What a lovely offer. Yes please. I can reimburse you for your huge postage costs. wink
Posted By: Edinburgh

Re: Star Trek - 17/10/2021 10:57

Originally Posted by TimC
Hi guys,

Crikey, it's a been a long time since I was on the forum! I still miss my Coupe's frown

I appreciate this post may go against the rules, but I just found a totally unused Star Trek package which I bought from here in 2010 (still in it's original Jiffy bag) - all cables and software brand new.

I'm reluctant to just throw it in the bin, and I'm unsure how rare they are, but I'd like for this to go to somebody on here free of charge.

I did look at posting this in the proper threads here, but it's a lot harder to just post anything (particularly for free!) than it was - MODS, please move / delete as appropriate, I won't get offended! smile

Cheers!

Tim.

You're right Tim it is a lot harder these days due to some more unscrupulous people abusing the system.

I was about to move your post to the Free Items section but it seems to have disappeared laugh

Since the item is generously FOC I can't see where else it could go.
Posted By: PeteP

Re: Star Trek - 18/10/2021 17:49

Originally Posted by Edinburgh

You're right Tim it is a lot harder these days due to some more unscrupulous people abusing the system.

I was about to move your post to the Free Items section but it seems to have disappeared laugh

Since the item is generously FOC I can't see where else it could go.

It's in Coupe related chat where it was first posted.
Posted By: TimC

Re: Star Trek - 18/10/2021 18:32

Originally Posted by 1st_things_1st
What a lovely offer. Yes please. I can reimburse you for your huge postage costs. wink

No worries - drop me a PM and we can go from there.

Cheers.
© 2024 Fiat Coupe Club UK