Fiat Coupe Club UK

Cold crisp days and the Coupe

Posted By: Submariner

Cold crisp days and the Coupe - 03/11/2021 12:09

Just been to the dentist. It's 8 degrees, it's bright and the sun is shining, the roads are bone dry, it's just one of those lovely Autumnal days. Thought I would take the long route to the Dentist via some A and B roads; forgot how well the Coupe goes when the air is cold and dense, absolutely loved every minute of it! laugh (and no fillings!)
Posted By: jimboy

Re: Cold crisp days and the Coupe - 03/11/2021 12:37

Aye nice wee story there Sub’ Some really great drivable deserted roads in my neck of the woods as you can imagine, however, I was out this morning on a thirteen mile cycle run. Trying to loose a bit of weight before Carlisle laugh
Posted By: Submariner

Re: Cold crisp days and the Coupe - 03/11/2021 16:14

Funnily enough I was out for road bike ride this afternoon. Pretty chilly out of the sun.....not as hardy as you lot up there! My neighbour when I got home said their maintenance chap had been and was fawning over my car, she mentioned he was saying something about 'Wheeler Dealers' and a blue one; she said it meant nothing to her and told him I had had the car for years and was always washing it!

Read your eBay post about the bonnet badges priced at £100 on eBay shocked so I have £400 worth in a drawer then! Cheapest new I saw on eBay was thirty odd quid.....Punto MK1 is identical too!
Posted By: Countrycruising

Re: Cold crisp days and the Coupe - 03/11/2021 18:10

Originally Posted by jimboy
Aye nice wee story there Sub’ Some really great drivable deserted roads in my neck of the woods as you can imagine, however, I was out this morning on a thirteen mile cycle run. Trying to loose a bit of weight before Carlisle laugh

Cycle ride Jim, recovery going ok is it?

Re: Cold crisp days and the Coupe - 03/11/2021 18:11

I love a fresh cold morning blast in my coupe, denser air = bigger smiles smile
Posted By: jimboy

Re: Cold crisp days and the Coupe - 03/11/2021 21:06

Originally Posted by Countrycruising

Things are fine Joe, been upping the bike miles, and a few months ago in good weather I managed the fifty mile mark. thumb

Re: Cold crisp days and the Coupe - 04/11/2021 11:38

Originally Posted by Countrycruising

Things are fine Joe, been upping the bike miles, and a few months ago in good weather I managed the fifty mile mark. thumb

50 miles....... impressive thumb
© 2024 Fiat Coupe Club UK