Fiat Coupe Club UK

Krown Rust Proofing

Posted By: adamjow94

Krown Rust Proofing - 23/11/2021 09:38

Hello everyone

Just wondered if anyone knew whether Krown Rust Proofing in Tipton near Birmingham offers any discount for Fiat coupe club members? Doesn't matter if they don't. Just thinking of taking mine to get the underside extra protected. A mate of mine had his RX* done and says done a great job with it.
Posted By: DavidFoster

Re: Krown Rust Proofing - 23/11/2021 15:57

Hubnut is one of the ( many ) car Utubers that I follow and he has had rustproofing treatment done by Krown on two of his cars .
It might be worth you seeking out the two videos.

Re: Krown Rust Proofing - 23/11/2021 17:38

Thanks. Will have a look for them.
Posted By: jaaps2

Re: Krown Rust Proofing - 23/11/2021 20:24

Alternative: It's not difficult to do it yourself. You can do it on the driveway with a piece of plastic under the car and 4 axle stands. Steps I used for cleaning:
- Compressed air
- Pressure washer with soap
- Compressed air again

Most of the work is removing and refitting the inner fenders and the bumpers. That's well worth it, since rust is probably beneath the fenders.
Put a newspaper around your breaks.

Re: Krown Rust Proofing - 24/11/2021 10:06

Oh ok. Thanks. Would be interesting to do just don't have axle stands or the space to do it myself unfortunately.
Posted By: Pat

Re: Krown Rust Proofing - 01/12/2021 10:34

Hi Guys, done under from Australia, I received my coupe 2.0 16v last Friday and i knew what i was getting. I'm after a radiator support bar and front shroud. I've seen them on Facebook YouTube but hard to get to the correct people. Do you know any links i can look at, I've even tried messaging Joe knight but no reply. Any help would be appreciated.
Posted By: Edinburgh

Re: Krown Rust Proofing - 01/12/2021 12:55

Hi Pat, welcome to the forum smile

Try posting in Parts Wanted? Better section and more likely for Joe to catch sight of.
© 2024 Fiat Coupe Club UK