Fiat Coupe Club UK

MOT Time

Posted By: aust_powers

MOT Time - 29/11/2021 10:10

Morning everyone smile

First MOT since my purchase last year, Dropped of the coop Thursday Morning at Poweritalia, had a call a couple of hours later to say passed no advisories!

Onwards and upwards!

Cheers

Austin
Posted By: G_Man

Re: MOT Time - 29/11/2021 10:13

party MOT is always a time for a sharp intake of breath and checking the bank balance for the coupe laugh

Re: MOT Time - 29/11/2021 10:25

Originally Posted by G_Man
party MOT is always a time for a sharp intake of breath and checking the bank balance for the coupe laugh

True, go in expecting the worse and get pleasantly surprised, ironically my Vectra daily hack I use to get to work failed spectacularly on the MOT ramp last week with leaking brake lines! so it's swings and roundabouts smile
Posted By: jimboy

Re: MOT Time - 29/11/2021 16:44

Aye, another ticket for a year, always a good feeling, smile. My Coop past today with flying colours cool Mind you, car has been in my garage for a few weeks, and it’s a good job I checked the beastie over. Drivers wiper rubber not in the best of health. I thought oh shoot wink By good chance I found a spare blade in my shed. So the next outing for the old girl will be Carlisle driving Hope the weather behaves….. snowman
Posted By: Edinburgh

Re: MOT Time - 29/11/2021 16:55

Fantastic news Jim, hope the storm hasn't given you too much aggro..

Re: MOT Time - 29/11/2021 17:22

Originally Posted by Edinburgh
Fantastic news Jim, hope the storm hasn't given you too much aggro..

Aye the weather Simon, we missed the worst. We had some snow, but it’s all gone now, bitterly cold and windy.

Re: MOT Time - 30/11/2021 11:31

Originally Posted by jimboy
Aye, another ticket for a year, always a good feeling, smile. My Coop past today with flying colours cool Mind you, car has been in my garage for a few weeks, and it’s a good job I checked the beastie over. Drivers wiper rubber not in the best of health. I thought oh shoot wink By good chance I found a spare blade in my shed. So the next outing for the old girl will be Carlisle driving Hope the weather behaves….. snowman

Well done Jim, another year to enjoy driving

Re: MOT Time - 30/11/2021 13:05

Originally Posted by aust_powers

Well done Jim, another year to enjoy driving

You know what? I still get butterflies leading up to the test laugh Then when I get the ticket, I’m singing all the way home… woohoo
Posted By: Edinburgh

Re: MOT Time - 30/11/2021 13:47

And you're often still singing at Carlisle Jim laugh
Posted By: Countrycruising

Re: MOT Time - 30/11/2021 18:01

Nice Jim thumb
© 2024 Fiat Coupe Club UK