Fiat Coupe Club UK

Chris Bangle/Ukraine

Posted By: Edinburgh

Chris Bangle/Ukraine - 18/03/2022 08:42

We've received the undernoted from CB if anyone is interested..

Dear friends and family,

we are, like you I'm sure, very disturbed by events in Ukraine and to do something to help in that hell of a reality I decided to go into a virtual one: I made the leap into web3.0 (with the help of friends to be sure—thanks Corey et al!) and minted my first NFT! It has just gone on the auction block for 72 hrs and ALL PROCEEDS of the sale go to a Humanitarian Relief Fund as well as 30% of every subsequent sale—myself and no one involved get anything, it all goes to a very worthy cause ( not for guns or anything like that). The NFT is a sketch I did of the last car I penned every line on— the Coupe Fiat.

You can get to it at

https://chrisbangle.com/

Thanks!

Chris

Chris Bangle
Managing Director
CHRIS BANGLE ASSOCIATES SRL
Posted By: jimboy

Re: Chris Bangle/Ukraine - 18/03/2022 12:10

Lovely gesture,. Like everyone else I can’t believe what’s going on. Makes me emotional every time just thinking about it. We have already donated, wish we could do more.
Posted By: sleepur

Re: Chris Bangle/Ukraine - 18/03/2022 17:12

good work chris. laugh
Posted By: Rob07

Re: Chris Bangle/Ukraine - 19/03/2022 09:19

What a thoughtful idea from such a creative guy. I think we all feel a bit powerless with what happening in Ukraine at the moment so sending money is a great way of helping those poor people caught up in needless a war.
© 2024 Fiat Coupe Club UK