Fiat Coupe Club UK

Handbook cost

Posted By: Andrew20V

Handbook cost - 11/08/2022 21:06

Unfortunately my 20V came without a handbook. I've seen one on easy for £60. I this about right?

Thanks

Andrew
Posted By: french_coupe

Re: Handbook cost - 12/08/2022 04:33

Sounds expensive to me. Try asking in the parts wanted section. You should get a bargain from someone on here.

Re: Handbook cost - 12/08/2022 08:28

Thanks. Ad now posted.
Posted By: adam16vt

Re: Handbook cost - 12/08/2022 10:31

I’ve got a decent one

£20 posted if you want it

Not sure if the handbooks are model specific as mine was from a turbo

Adam

Re: Handbook cost - 12/08/2022 12:38

Thanks Adam, I'm now sorted via my ad in the Wanted section. Maybe you should put yours on EBay?

What's your car? I saw a yellow Turbo heading south on the A14 just beyond the A140 junction at about 8.10 yesterday evening. I was on my way back from the East Coast Retro meet at ShotleyB
Posted By: adam16vt

Re: Handbook cost - 12/08/2022 14:32

Not me

I’ve got a green 20vt

I know most of the owners in my neck of the woods, don’t know of a yellow turbo though.

There’s a chap called Andy who is down your way, thought his was a yellow non turbo
Posted By: Master_Mariner

Re: Handbook cost - 16/08/2022 10:19

Yellow coupe is a new one on me.

There is a local guy with a v nice looking electric blue plus that whizzes around occasionally during the summer months. I have the feeling he is not on the forum though.

An issue with the brakes is limiting my time on the road at the moment...I need to try and address that before the summer is gone.

Regards

MM
Posted By: Countrycruising

Re: Handbook cost - 16/08/2022 10:57

Originally Posted by Master_Mariner

An issue with the brakes is limiting my time on the road at the moment...I need to try and address that before the summer is gone.

What's up with your brakes Rob?
Posted By: Master_Mariner

Re: Handbook cost - 22/08/2022 13:24

Hi Joe,

Did PM you a while ago- i need to plan a service with you this year and a few things to look at as i want to sort out a few tired areas.. Know your busy, but let me know if you need me to re- PM you.

Brakes. Mush mush and more mush. Its never stopped as well since I went to the brembo discs. A previous couple of brake bleeds had her feeling a bit better. But the road trip earlier in the year had her almost without any braking on the way home.

Its not glazed pads. Discs have a lot of meat on them. I suspect the brake master cylinder...suspect its recon time as I know you cant get replacements.

She is really swift at the moment- and so its a recipe for disaster until i can get her to stop properly again.

Was thinking bringing her over for you to works some magic in October as the weather turns?

Regards!
© 2024 Fiat Coupe Club UK