Fiat Coupe Club UK

Abandoned car

Posted By: Marc

Abandoned car - 24/08/2022 07:12

Hi all.....I joined this forum in the hope someone would be able or willing to rescue this coupé from a slow death! Its been abandoned behind some houses in Litchfield, West Midlands....last mot was 14 June 2016.... Its got a current sorn to....according to one of the old dears who live there it belongs to a chap who dumped it there about 4yrs ago.... they own a section of land out the back that they fenced off as they were planning to build on there....the old dear i was talking to has no idea what happened to them or if they're still alive even as nothing has happened there since the fence went up....if anyone wants to make enquiries the reg plate is r858hwc .... I'm not a fiat owner or enthusiast however I'm a true car lover and its a shame to see a classic just rotting away... would be great to see it rescued....the residents at the houses it sits behind would probably be glad to see it gone to.
Thanks for reading.

Attached picture DSC_1242.JPG
Posted By: Edinburgh

Re: Abandoned car - 24/08/2022 07:52

Hi Marc, welcome to the forum!

Praise too for your altruistic reason for joining - have you just come across this coupé? Did someone tip you off?

You have to wonder why it was abandoned in the first place, likely it suffered a catastrophic mechanical failure or accumulated corrosion which became just too expensive for the owner to repair frown
Posted By: Trappy

Re: Abandoned car - 24/08/2022 08:21

Originally Posted by Edinburgh
... or accumulated corrosion which became just too expensive for the owner to repair frown

If it didn't suffer from corrosion before, then it certainly does now parked there...
© 2024 Fiat Coupe Club UK