Fiat Coupe Club UK

hey guys hope all are well

Posted By: Anonymous

hey guys hope all are well - 04/10/2022 20:51

dont take life for granted, one day your in peak physical condition, late 20s with your dream job and car, 4 years later after a bike crash your still crippled with an ingrowing nail on your good leg and still dead from the knee down on the OTHER leg unable to do sod all and walk for long with the prospect of yet another life changing operation ahead in attempt to be "fixed".
wont be driving my baby till atleast sunday/monday and truly hate the idea of leaving the coupe to sit as thats when things go tits up in my experience.
truly jealous of all of you who can just get in your coupes and listen to that incredible silky smooth exhaust note under load.
ok take care everyone ✌️
Posted By: Edinburgh

Re: hey guys hope all are well - 04/10/2022 21:59

Do you keep it garaged or on a public road?

Re: hey guys hope all are well - 05/10/2022 12:28

outside in our tiny walled off private residential parking area behind the block of flats.
should be alright hopefully.

Re: hey guys hope all are well - 05/10/2022 12:29

day 1 of being bedbound. AGAIN. tho im a gamer and film and tv show lover also so its not too bad.

Re: hey guys hope all are well - 05/10/2022 13:54

Originally Posted by mooney
outside in our tiny walled off private residential parking area behind the block of flats.
should be alright hopefully.

If you have a chance to clean it in the near future a decent-quality car cover might be a good investment to keep it that way also stop the u/v light destroying your headlight lenses and paintwork.

Re: hey guys hope all are well - 05/10/2022 14:15

yes funny you mention the headlight vs sun thing aswell as the sun is directly on the lights until the shadow of the building moves at a certain point in the day.
and this moon grey, im not sure if its supposed to be flat or it was originally finished in gloss...
but seems like its abit...fragile becuase of where it is flat, wants to go...flakey?
Posted By: jimboy

Re: hey guys hope all are well - 05/10/2022 17:01

I’m lucky in having a garage, especially up here weather wise, no electricity or water though. I did enquire to the council a few years back about getting hooked up forgive the pun I was shocked they wanted two grand….. shocked

Re: hey guys hope all are well - 05/10/2022 17:20

Originally Posted by jimboy
I’m lucky in having a garage, especially up here weather wise, no electricity or water though. I did enquire to the council a few years back about getting hooked up forgive the pun I was shocked they wanted two grand….. shocked

How far is the garage from your house Jim
Posted By: jimboy

Re: hey guys hope all are well - 05/10/2022 17:24

Originally Posted by Edinburgh
Originally Posted by jimboy

How far is the garage from your house Jim

My garage is several hundred yards from my house, however just several yards from a pole that the next garage up used.

Re: hey guys hope all are well - 05/10/2022 17:46

Ah, quite far away then!
© 2024 Fiat Coupe Club UK