Fiat Coupe Club UK

Evening Run

Posted By: PaulL

Evening Run - 04/04/2023 19:07

We've been for a 40 miles run through North Yorkshire, passing through 110,000 miles as we passed through Newton under Roseberry, then to Guisborough, to Marske by the sea, Redcar and home.
Posted By: Master_Mariner

Re: Evening Run - 14/04/2023 14:58

Top man PaulL!

Just what the Dr ordered- this global warming milarky has to start soon - the weather remains wet, cold and mud covered roads abound around here.

No miles on mine since a mini break service....5/6 weeks ago.

Come on sunshine!! Your trip out sounds ideal - and whats 110,000 between friends :-)

Regards

MM
Posted By: paulw

Re: Evening Run - 04/05/2023 19:41

Well, they lovely Spring weather arrived last week - the Coupé had its treat of four new tyres last week and a first run out this year.

This week with lots of sun and temperatures in the high 20's it's been out for a couple more runs. The new tyres have made a huge difference and I am having a lot of fun driving the Coupé again. Last year only saw less than 500 miles added, but I expect it will be used a lot more this year. Mind you, needs the aircon topping up again as it was a bit warm inside the cabin today!
Posted By: wink

Re: Evening Run - 04/05/2023 20:27

What tyres did you choose? Mine's due for some soon.
Posted By: paulw

Re: Evening Run - 05/05/2023 07:30

I had Toyos before, but went for Goodyear Eagle F1 A6’s this time (225 x 45 x 17). The Goodyears are much quieter, especially with the lower profile.

I always had them on my first Coupe and only changed when I bought the new wheels for this one and chose to have the Toyos fitted before delivery!
© 2024 Fiat Coupe Club UK